Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media damn these Miraculous (Ladybug) films get dark

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
spoilers in the vid clips if you haven't seen the "Miraculous New York" film in the "Miraculous World" series, if you care about that

The TV episodes were pretty happy-go-lucky but I don't think they dealt with death like this before.
Always seems easier to slip it past the censors when it's a robot.
But androids/gynoids sacrificing themselves actually bothers me a lot more in some cases because it seems like a greater loss, because they seem so much better than humans. Like when we lost Data ... IDGAF when Kirk died buy Data dying sucked. Sucked even more when it's a loli-robt sacrificing herself.

(for anyone who doesn't watch, when Cat Noir uses his "Cataclysm" it essentially destroys anything it touches)

weird thing is, was so engrossed in watching the first time it didn't affect me, but when I went and recorded these clips before deleting it off my PVR it really got me weepy watching them in sequence, why am I such a faggot?

Last edited:
dang what happened to my 2nd vid it's gone, that was the dark part