Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Damn, it's over. The sub I created, r/maleforeveralone , is gone :'(

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
It never began. I was so close to making it to 3000 subs. Plus, members who don't go here or r/braincels would post over there. Another one of my millions of pieces of bad luck. My reddit account got permanently suspended for being a mod there. That sucks.

Just don’t be a mod of a toxic sub theory.

Reddit is fucking trash

Those guys did ask for it. After my zielony account got taken down, I wasn't top mod, and people there DID get away with reddit's rules. It was cool while it lasted.

Nothing incel related is safe on Reddit, it is too toxic according to them. You are better off just creating your own website.

but wtf was the reason? do you have it.

but wtf was the reason? do you have it.
"Sureddit banned for advocating for rape and murder against women" apparently, which translates to "sub that says mean things about women"

"Sureddit banned for advocating for rape and murder against women" apparently, which translates to "sub that says mean things about women"
ah crap too bad i wasn't aware, sounds like /r/incels 2.0 was really comfy

Reddit is for cucks, and shit eaters

Reddit just wants us to have no way to connect and vent with others. Dont they realize that's what makes people rope and ER? This shit can be the only cope left for some people.

Dont they realize that's what makes people rope and ER? This shit can be the only cope left for some people.
Lefties are like kids, they want to close their eyes, and refuse to see the problem, instead of trying to fix it. They believe if they can close all incel sub, incel problem would be solved as well. Unfortunately, it wouldn't.

Hurting women's feefees isn't allowed on reddit, so no shit.

it was dead anyways

JFL.

There are so many toxic hateful subs on cuckit but as soon as one crops up criticising our femoid overlords the cucks ban it.