Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn. It’s currently being said Bray Wyatt WWE pro wrestling star has died

Fat Link

Fat Link

Even miracles take a little time. 11:11
★★★★★
Only age 36 too.

Wonder if the clot shot had anything to do with it?

I will of course take this down if it turns out to be another stupid internet death hoax but so far I’m not thinking it is.

i may not know him but rip to him i feel sad when i see people die

damn, i remember watching that dude fighting against roman rigns, seth rollings and dean in elimination chambers. good times

Wrestling is gay and it's no surprise since Wwe mofos uses steroids and other bad shit just to look ripped for those gay ass fans wanting to see men grip eachother, RIP tho.

Im shocked, holy shit. I dont even know what to say.

He roped? got killed what is cause of death
Cause of death has not been revealed. He was suffering of a life threatening that left him out of action for seven months. Im guessing he died of that.

Idk who he is but F

rip

haven't followed WWE in depth since 2002 or so tho

WWE is fake so he fake died

Probably the insane amounts of steroids and the kikeccine was the icing on the cake

Brootal, I used to watch him in 2017 and 2016, never seen him fight since then

i may not know him but rip to him i feel sad when i see people die
I do . They'd the Wyatt family who won all the WWE matches by cheating their way (like 3 men upon one, turning off lights, etc) i absolutely despised this group

Cause of death has not been revealed. He was suffering of a life threatening that left him out of action for seven months. Im guessing he died of that.
Heart attack

Wrestling is gay and it's no surprise since Wwe mofos uses steroids and other bad shit just to look ripped for those gay ass fans wanting to see men grip eachother, RIP tho.

WWE is fake so he fake died

Probably the insane amounts of steroids and the kikeccine was the icing on the cake

Fake wrestler died IRL from taking a fake vaccine for a g.e. virus they claim is natural.

File this one under Y for "You couldn't make this shit up"

clot shot plus roids sounds like a deadly combo thank god I only did the latter of the two. (single cycle)

I do . They'd the Wyatt family who won all the WWE matches by cheating their way (like 3 men upon one, turning off lights, etc) i absolutely despised this group
Oh if he wasn’t incel then fuck him

When you start seeing guys your age dying of natural cause :giga:

Only age 36 too.
Dad

Modern wrasslin' is gay fag shit for niggerfaggot foids and children

Even earlier pro wrestling was often bad, but rn it's just pure unfathomable crap

Carlito should spit on this guy's grave

Only age 36 too.

Wonder if the clot shot had anything to do with it?

I will of course take this down if it turns out to be another stupid internet death hoax but so far I’m not thinking it is.
Rip bozo ,he was cool