Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn It's actually mind-blowing that some guys live with their gfs

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Imagining that legit blows my mind,all the intimating things :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

I wouldn't be depressed at all if I had a girl who is interested in me.:feelsohh:

Damn it's actually mind blowing that some guys have gfs

I dont know if i want to live with a foid tbh, would rsther live alone

Imagine coming home to someone and then cuddling with them/having sex before going to sleep

How can anyone ever complain about anything if you have that?

Imagine coming home to someone and then cuddling with them/having sex before going to sleep

Because it becomes normal, if you have it all the time and you take it for granted. It's nothing special anymore and your mind seeks the next best thing, that it wants and doesn't have, so people complain about other stuff.

Because it becomes normal, if you have it all the time and you take it for granted. It's nothing special anymore and your mind seeks the next best thing, that it wants and doesn't have, so people complain about other stuff.
Normie problem tbh. If you can’t be happy with what you’ve got you’re a retard

Must be nice

Cohabitating before marriage is a sin

The idea behind someone wanting to touch me even just a hug seems foreign, so to think of a bf gf situation is just out there for me.

sounds like a dream

And without exception pretty much every guy in this kind of setup is so cocky and smug about it and looks down on every guy that isn't as fortunate. Guys with this setup are the type to insert mentions of their gf or what they will be doing with their gf later in every other sentence.

Last edited:

Those guys are privileged beyond there understanding it's always available to them so they take it for granted.