Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Damn I got posted on IT

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Only time I’ll make a post addressing IT. They made another post about me whining about my opinion on nose piercings and nose rings.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zo1pax/jesus_fucking_christ/

Anyways nah I don’t regret what I say. Literally most guys say this behind closed doors
DE78B56F 7B2B 480B A9F3 F4FC1DE86D97

Anyways addressing the comments
Yea catflower’s pretty much right but it’s not like I couldn’t easily fend off a girl trying to rape me unless they were very muscular per se.
Blabitty also if you want to hear the hard truth most of those grown men weren’t “raped” lmfao. Yes maybe they were sexually harassed but any grown man who does not want sex with a foid could easily overpower them. Easily. Unless they were drugged up, they definitely did not feel it to be rape when they engaged in intercourse.
Also no I don’t use bots, a thousand posts in 2 weeks isn’t that hard when you have a phone addiction. Plus i actually have conversations with people here and discuss with them which boosts my post count.
“Like fucking anybody would touch an incel with this behavior” bro literally most males say they wouldn’t care if a baddie “raped” them. The difference is us you take what we say differently because we’re guys and it’s online.

who gives a fuck about reddit and it

Only time I’ll make a post addressing IT. They made another post about me whining about my opinion on nose piercings and nose rings.

Anyways nah I don’t regret what I say. Literally most guys say this behind closed doors
View attachment 687876
Yea catflower’s pretty much right but it’s not like I couldn’t easily fend off a girl trying to rape me unless they were very muscular per se.
Blabitty also if you want to hear the hard truth most of those grown men weren’t “raped” lmfao. Yes maybe they were sexually harassed but any grown man who does not want sex with a foid could easily overpower them. Easily. Unless they were drugged up, they definitely did not feel it to be rape when they engaged in intercourse.
Also no I don’t use bots, a thousand posts in 2 weeks isn’t that hard when you have a phone addiction. Plus i actually have conversations with people here and discuss with them which boosts my post count.
“Like fucking anybody would touch an incel with this behavior” bro literally most males say they wouldn’t care if a baddie “raped” them. The difference is us you take what we say differently because we’re guys and it’s online.

When are they going to screenshot my Demon threads?

I never get posted there for some reason. Maybe it’s because my posts can’t be used against me.

never been on there sadge

FUCK U OP WHY U POSTING ABOUT IT DUMB CUNT

unless ur attention deprived then I get it :feelsohgod:
I’m procrastinating studying for conputer science

I never get posted there for some reason. Maybe it’s because my posts can’t be used against me.
Most of the time mine can’t either. They only cherry-pick stupid shit like this.
I'd love to see their reaction

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zo4f12/have_you_tried_hi_how_are_you_instead_of_dick_pic/

It's weird to think that these troons are just browsing the forum for entertainment purposes. They are here as much as we are; they take note of every little minutia and try to extrapolate their biases onto our actions.
Rent free pretty much. Every subreddit is dedicated to having something rent free in their head basically

View attachment 687876

Ignore reddit. It's nothing but trannys and landwhales. Also wanting to be dominated is gay.

They don't post currycels.Fucking IT racist bitches

Ignore reddit. It's nothing but trannys and landwhales. Also wanting to be dominated is gay.
Lmfao I probably wouldn’t be dominated by a foid if she even tried to. But my point is how does one get “raped” by a foid.
They don't post currycels.Fucking IT racist bitches
IT are the real racists!!!

IT are filth. They're pedos, homosexuals, and trannies.

Fuck them.

Lmfao I probably wouldn’t be dominated by a foid if she even tried to. But my point is how does one get “raped” by a foid.

IT are the real racists!!!
Be a small child or disabled or held at gun point.

A woman couldn't possibly rape me by any normal means tbh. Bar pretty much doing something that would mutilate part of me, it just isn't really possible, and not just because no woman would ever willingly touch me platonically (unless to physically assault me as has happened in the past :chad:) nevermind sexually, but because my consent is implicit, it's implied.

A woman couldn't possibly rape me by any normal means tbh. Bar pretty much doing something that would mutilate part of me, it just isn't really possible, and not just because no woman would ever willingly touch me platonically (unless to physically assault me as has happened in the past :chad:) nevermind sexually, but because my consent is implicit, it's implied.
Yup

That's a badge of honour.