Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Damn, I betrayed you all again.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I just bought an entire case of soylent :'(

I can feel myself transforming into a soyboy.

Soy doesnt cause feminization though?

Of course it does, those numales are fueled with it when they come here to give us platitudes.

You need to get off that shit now before you turn into @_incelinside 's avatar. Repress the urges to buy a Nintendo switch

I drink soy daily

Just eat onions then, they have been said to have a high T content.

3700.jpg

Don't worry I still love you

I drink it for breakfast every day, I like the cacao powder they just came out with. For awhile it was my exclusive source of nutrition, it helped me lose a lot of weight.

You can make up for it by drinking 2 1.75 litres of Vodka

Yeah he sounds very masculine but also shy at the same time.
He likes my voice for some reason.
ill trade voices with any of you in a heartbeat

In fact, no strong evidence associates high phytoestrogen intake with fertility problems in humans (31, 32, 33).
The most studied phytoestrogens are soy isoflavones. An analysis of 15 controlled studies concluded that soy isoflavones, whether in foods or supplements, do not change testosterone levels in men (34).
Some of the most studied phytoestrogens include:
  • Lignans: Found in many fiber-packed plant foods, such as seeds, grains, nuts, fruits and berries. Flaxseeds are an especially rich source (9, 10).
  • Isoflavones: These are the most widely studied phytoestrogens. They're abundant in soybeans and other legumes, and also present in berries, grains, nuts and wine (7).
  • Resveratrol: Found in fruits, berries, red wine, chocolate and peanuts. It is believed to be responsible for some of the health benefits of red wine.
  • Quercetin: This is one of the most common and abundant antioxidant flavonoids, found in numerous fruits, vegetables and grains (4).
from a Different Article but explained much shorter

In fact, no strong evidence associates high phytoestrogen intake with fertility problems in humans (31, 32, 33).
The most studied phytoestrogens are soy isoflavones. An analysis of 15 controlled studies concluded that soy isoflavones, whether in foods or supplements, do not change testosterone levels in men (34).
Some of the most studied phytoestrogens include:
  • Lignans: Found in many fiber-packed plant foods, such as seeds, grains, nuts, fruits and berries. Flaxseeds are an especially rich source (9, 10).
  • Isoflavones: These are the most widely studied phytoestrogens. They're abundant in soybeans and other legumes, and also present in berries, grains, nuts and wine (7).
  • Resveratrol: Found in fruits, berries, red wine, chocolate and peanuts. It is believed to be responsible for some of the health benefits of red wine.
  • Quercetin: This is one of the most common and abundant antioxidant flavonoids, found in numerous fruits, vegetables and grains (4).
from a Different Article but explained much shorter

ill trade voices with any of you in a heartbeat
wtf is going on here. Is everyone voice chatting now?

Are you now a male feminist? (JK)

What do you sound like? I am curious, can you send vocaroo link?
I can’t send one right now but I put it in some thread I don’t remember.