Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn, how do you wagecucks and collegecels even leave the house?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
When a woman can simply shout METOO and everything you worked for is in vein. In schools, work, the street, all of that. Us non male model men literally take a giant risk just by leaving the house.

I try to keep my interactions with femorrhoids to the absolute minimum. I would KILL to be NEET though and never ever have to leave my apartment again.

In college, its all about where you sit and where you go. I drive to campus and sit away from the roasties.

But then I got into a group project with 3 roasties and thats when it is over

In college, its all about where you sit and where you go. I drive to campus and sit away from the roasties.

But then I got into a group project with 3 roasties and thats when it is over

The group projects are REALLY what kill me though. My school is really small and enforces it a lot. Other colleges don't have much group assignments.

I try to keep my interactions with femorrhoids to the absolute minimum. I would KILL to be NEET though and never ever have to leave my apartment again.

Same, I so wish I could be NEET.

I have to go out but I want the neet life :/

The group projects are REALLY what kill me though. My school is really small and enforces it a lot. Other colleges don't have much group assignments.
Im at a community college so the school is small and classes are about 25 people, i'd like to take classes with those big auditorium of 300 people so i dont stand out as subhuman.

Im going to a bigger school so chances are things might be better or worse, i dint know

The only time I ever leave the house is to go to classes/shopping for food. When I go out to shop for food, I usually go late at night when I know that there won’t be many people and it’s dark outside. I also wear my hoodie so no one will recognize me.

Luckily my interactions with women are limited to tellers, cashiers, etc.

I am a pro at not getting in suspicious situations.

Im at a community college so the school is small and classes are about 25 people, i'd like to take classes with those big auditorium of 300 people so i dont stand out as subhuman.

Im going to a bigger school so chances are things might be better or worse, i dint know

I luckily go to a school where 1/3 of my classes are 150+ and most are 50+, so I can totally stay invisible in the back. In my one class that's small (20 people), I'm viewed as the class subhuman.

Lol, no it isn't.

Sucks to be in a place like Manhattan full of successful Chads. Glad I'm not

Damn, I stay indoors all day every day
FSqMN.png

i don't actually go to class anymore kek

i have no idea i can't imagine leaving my fucking house every single day

Lol, no it isn't.
Damn, I stay indoors all day every day
FSqMN.png

Damn, it's a magical place with magical charms. Our penny and used napkin are our only friends :'(

i don't actually go to class anymore kek

Damn, I wish I can do that. Are you in high school, or a college where attendance isn't needed? I used to cut high school all the day. I wasn't even there and the teacher still talked about me. He told the class how much attendance counted by calculating my grade. In college, they force us to go by failing us if we miss a certain amount of days.

Damn, I wish I can do that. Are you in high school, or a college where attendance isn't needed? I used to cut high school all the day. I wasn't even there and the teacher still talked about me. He told the class how much attendance counted by calculating my grade. In college, they force us to go by failing us if we miss a certain amount of days.
yeah im in uni and no mandatory attendance, awesome for ldar.

I honestly don't know how incel/wizard wageslaves do it, especially if they have to work in social settings.