Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn, homeboy went ER in Michigan

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2021 11 30 at 125950 PM

Average day in Burgerland

Based and ER pilled

What inner city of Michigan? Could just be a gang shooting or drive-by you know.

Now, if it's rural Michigan that I could believe. [Shootings rarely happen in the rural segments of the nation.] :feelsjuice:

We're going to need more sauce for this. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
What inner city of Michigan? Could just be a gang shooting or drive-by you know.

Now, if it's rural Michigan that I could believe. [Shootings rarely happen in the rural segments of the nation.] :feelsjuice:
It was at a high school, a nigger would've already dropped out. This has Trench Coat Mafia all over it.

The Columbine shooters were faggots.

I hate people that try to make them out to be incels.
I agree they did not mention being incels, but Columbine was the first big school shooting that I remember.
Gang shootings don't happen at schools? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: More sauce. :feelsjuice:
The pictures of the incident look like they were taken at a nice school in a white part of town.

I've heard normalfags talk about how they didn't have friends or girlfriends which is bullshit.
Bowling for Columbine - great documentary, I watched it in high school ironically enough as part of an English class.

Average day in Burgerland
No kidding. 'After a brief dip last year during coronavirus lockdowns, the number of such attacks has rebounded with 138 incidents of gunfire on school grounds so far in 2021.' (BBC)

Do we have a motive yet? :feelshehe:

If the perpetrator in question is a minor it might be a case closed filed shut away from the purview of the general public sort of thing concerning United States law for criminal minors in age, just saying. We may never know any more, it then becomes a state-supervised private matter. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: