Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn.. GEORGIA is leading against Portugal

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
@comradespiderman29

2-0 now Georgia got a foul penalty
Brutal. Portugual isn't that good. They got lucky against Turkey. I think they're going Putin the next round.

That referee is bought by Georgia...

Saar, please upload new Asian car crash compilation saar. Am suffering from heavy withdrawal, saar
SAAR I'M NOT FINDING COMPILATION OK? I AM CHECKING CHINESE SITES FOR COMPILATION. BUT DOWNLOAD OPTION NOT AVAILABLE SAAR. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME SAAR.

normies.is
I only watch/like nation or Champions League football but like ICE HOCKEY better, it somewhat distracts me from my worries for a few moments

I only watch/like nation or Champions League football but like ICE HOCKEY better, it somewhat distracts me from my worries for a few moments
Me too. I only watch champions league final or international competitions. I stopped watching football regularly in 2018. And I only started watching because, Football is extremely popular in Lebanon.

SAAR I'M NOT FINDING COMPILATION OK? I AM CHECKING CHINESE SITES FOR COMPILATION. BUT DOWNLOAD OPTION NOT AVAILABLE SAAR. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME SAAR.
OKAY SAAR. IN THIS CASE I RECOMMEND TO GET BROWSER ADD ON FOR DOWNLOADING WEB VIDEOS, SAAR

Me too. I only watch champions league final or international competitions. I stopped watching football regularly in 2018. And I only started watching because, Football is extremely popular in Lebanon.
:feelsYall: hope you qualify for WC one day

:feelsYall: hope you qualify for WC one day
Nah, the diaspora is huge and there's a lot of politics. That's why our team sucks. Even Syria is better then us. Morrocco reaching the semi final in 2022 is proof that it's not because, of a lack of talent.

Last edited:
Nah, out diaspora is huge and there's a lot of politics. That's why our team sucks. Even Syria is better then us. Morrocco reaching the semi final in 2022 is proof that it's not because, of a lack of talent.
Damn , that sucks

you are higher ranked than several European teams in FIFA ranking but that's not really what counts I guess

Damn , that sucks

you are higher ranked than several European teams in FIFA ranking but that's not really what counts I guess
Unfortunately, not. One of the best places in the middle east ruined because, of Jews.