Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Damn, Colvin killed by corona-chan.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★

Brutal, he was a high IQ poster. We will all miss him.

iaw92kx294z21.gif

At least one of his autistic posts got featured on FACEandLMS's stream

look at this fucking cringe lol
CRINGE

holy shit brutal rip @Colvin76

He had so much life left.. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Rip boyo, u will be missed

Over for Colvin76cels

ey, colvin still got shooters, watch out corona!

look at this fucking cringe lol
View attachment 225484
"life is beautiful and precious" astronomical Godzilla level cope :lul:

If you have to force yourself to "focus on the good things" then life probably isn't all that beautiful and precious. Jfl @ normies who can't cope with the true reality of the world and delude themselves.

How many times did i die, this week?

This nigga dies everyday

Nigga keeps on dying lmao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I can almost see him commenting here, he will be missed :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

how many times colvin have died?

@Cuyen get them

Which one? Lol
You've only just turned 18. Try to get a gf for a few years before you start with the "it's over" meme-shit. We have a 50+ year old (Yoda) in the server who has tried EVERYTHING. You haven't tried shit yet. (Correct me if I am wrong). Unless you can show me a pic in DMs (Discord) that you are HIDEOUS then trust me, I am helping you by keeping you out. Wasting your youth because of blackpilled shit you read online is nothing like coming to the blackpill because of blackpills you EXPERIENCED FIRSTHAND, having approached for years (nightclubs, social circle, parties, online, etc) and got nothing but rejection. You think the blackpill is hard cuz you read it on a forum? Try LIVING IT FOR YOUR ADULTHOOD.

Unless you are hideous or an extreme manlet, you aren't incel at 18. Being a 4/10 (for ex.) with YEARS OF TIME TO LOOKSMAX is nothing like being a 3/10 in your late 20s with a 100 of rejections racked up.

Let your growthplates close before you think the next 60 years of your life is going to be lonely based on your highschool experiences alone. Not having a gf at 18 is no indication you won't have one at 22. Most of you 18 yo "incels" think you're "incel" because Stacy from your class didn't approach you. How many looksmatched women have YOU approached? In how many different types of situations? Do you have friends? If males don't want to SIT WITH YOU, what makes you think a woman wants to share bodily fluids with you?

I don't doxx. I've seen over 100 guy's pics for ratings. Prove you're hideous. And don't pull the "I'll show him my worst pics" bullshit. I've had that done to me a lot. Don't PM me here though. Do it on Discord.

For those who think I am bluepilling him, if I tell him to go away, get out of this community, he does it, realizes he's not incel and moves on, that's a good thing. If he does what I ask for years, then comes back to the blackpill then nothing was lost.There are tons of guys on IncelTears who post: "I used to think I was an incel but now a girl is texting me, how do I talk to women?". This angers me cuz it implies that ALL INCELS ALL ALONG just needed to put themselves out there. They are cheapening the name for actual incels.

Sorry to break it to you, but I don't want to be in this community. I'd rather successful at work, dating a decent woman, looking forward to my future. Too many guys aren't ugly or haven't tried but use the incel community as a babysitting club cuz they have too much free time on their hands.