Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn Balding is really disappointing

B

BenzoLord32

Recruit
★★
It feels so bad, I can't even express it. Why should I finish my degree, or do anything, ever? Losing my hair might be the final straw in giving up. Don't fucking tell me to pay taxes/ support society when I look like this. FUCK OFF

Theres no point to living once you are balding tbh tbh. Once I start balding I'm going to rope.

Grow a sick ass beard and bikermaxxx

Balding is one of the worst forced blackpills there is. I started norwooding at fucking 14.

I don't understand why you think that if you had hair your face would be any less repulsive to the opposite gender... cope

I know that feel

my hair makes me look 20 years older

I don't understand why you think that if you had hair your face would be any less repulsive to the opposite gender... cope

This is 100% truth. If your face is fucked then it's really no loss at the end of the day since you were never going to ascend anyways. I know some bald guys that have good faces and they score hot chicks.

you're retarded
is this not the home of the blackpill? blackpill is, you don't get laid because your fuckin ugly like the rest of us. gtfo with your "just if I had hair" coping

I'm terrified of balding, I'm an ugly subhuman ethnic even when I have a full head of hair and a full beard, without my hair I'll be a 0/10 subhuman.

is this not the home of the blackpill? blackpill is, you don't get laid because your fuckin ugly like the rest of us. gtfo with your "just if I had hair" coping
Just stfu. You are obviously NW1 otherwise yo wouldn't say such shit.

There's some debate about precisely just how costly balding is to one's overall appearance. I made a thread about it earlier today.

I suspect balding's actual effects are even worse than we tend to think, sadly, mainly because of the psychological component.

It's one thing to actually look uglier. But it's another thing entirely to know that the decline in attractiveness has not only officially begun, but is also going to accelerate from this moment forward.

Get on hair meds ASAP.

Neck yourself motherfucker. Fuck you

There's some debate about precisely just how costly balding is to one's overall appearance. I made a thread about it earlier today.

I suspect balding's actual effects are even worse than we tend to think, sadly, mainly because of the psychological component.

It's one thing to actually look uglier. But it's another thing entirely to know that the decline in attractiveness has not only officially begun, but is also going to accelerate from this moment forward.
its easy to work out..

if ur chad or chadlite with good facial bones, bald works, heck any fucking hairstyle or non hairstyle works.

for uglys balding is a even more death sentence than what we were already getting