Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Daki-cels what variations of dakimakura have you used or considered purchasing?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Troll

Besides your standard featureless hug-pillow sleeve (apparently you can tie an onahole to the top w/ a towel or bathrobe sash, looks insecure though) I've wondered about the ones that have an "onahole pocket" built into them.

Slot

Apparently they're also making some with "legs" which seems interesting though I don't know how useful it'd be in play. I guess if you wanted to RP grabbing ankles and pulling them behind you for a triceps and rear delt workout as you thrust?

Split

I expect this is mostly done for visuals, though I mostly cobra/plank and fuck my floor with a 180 bend in my dick in pitch darkness so I don't think it would matter

Plank

I guess psychologically knowing your waifu is there before your turn off the lights would keep her fresh in your memory.

It would also let you focus purely on the best-feeling onahole instead of whatever onahole happens to be built into an onapelvis which would limit your selection (and also make for more complicated cleaning compared to just removing the onahole and washing that asmaller piece)

what's held me back from buying the onahole and trying out the 'tie it with a towel' trick is I just assume it wouldn't hold together because I have powerful thrusting hips from doing Bret Contreras glute bridging, so I'd just push it out of the towel and not get off

if it didn't leave the towel then I feel like the body pillow under the dakimakura would either move, or if I'm pinning her chest with my forearms, would just squish up and get pushed around by my dick instead of staying put and letting my dick move through it

some of the photos I've seen of this I'm wondering if it's even a pillow inside, it seems to have a stiff volume almost like a blowup doll

Pillow
OnBack

I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with there being different pillows you can order with varying degrees of firmness?

Side
TwoLegs

I wasi nitially skeptical but I think I'm seeing the appeal in this ... let's call it "Bilateral Daki" as opposed to the usual where the legs are one solid mass, the classic daki while 2 legs are illustrated is essnetially a "mermaid daki" or "snake taki" with a single "tail" and it might be hard to get your mind to think "these are legs" compared to these enhanced bilateral dakis

Boobies

I guess also because I sometimes see onaholes which are designed to emulate a mouth instead of a pussy it's worth asking if anyone has tried a "boob" daki like this dude.

I don't know if a daki alne would feel good enough to get off, and they don't really make onaholes to emulate boobjobs AFAIK

I guess you could put a pussy onahole or a mouth onahole between the boobs but conceptually that seems odd to me

Just a normal tricot dakimakura is what I have

just one pillow under my upper body and one pillow under my lower body

it doesn't get that much better than this, if you have solid imagination

MeguminFrontBack

Amazon.Ca keeps suggesting I pay $42 Canadian to sleep with a 14 year old girl and keeps showing me her tits and pussy, what do?
Don't they know that stopped being legal in 2006?

View attachment 638603View attachment 638602

Amazon.Ca keeps suggesting I pay $42 Canadian to sleep with a 14 year old girl and keeps showing me her tits and pussy, what do?
Don't they know that stopped being legal in 2006?
Thats actually a cute one of megumi. I hate when they add bigger breasts on petite girls.

I have a split legs daki that I bought a while ago but never got around to getting the fill pillow.

I like this picture though.
side-png.636640

Its looks like he is using real stockings on the legs for extra realism.

I expect this is mostly done for visuals, though I mostly cobra/plank and fuck my floor with a 180 bend in my dick in pitch darkness so I don't think it would matter

Plank
sorry but this is so fucking funny to me

on a more serious note: yes I have considered buying them. not for fucking tho just for cuddling. would possibly even prefer one without an anime girl on it just a full sized pillow to hug in the night

Thanks for posting this

sorry but this is so fucking funny to me
tbh the way hand-fappers constantly give handjobs to a man while receiving a handjob from a man at the same time is funny to me - I don't care if the man is yourself it's pretty gay to prefer that
I can't properly imagine I'm fucking a vagina unless I'm thrusting my pelvis through space, I have too much proprioception to imagine this with an immobile pelvis. Do you guys just imagine some foid is giving you a handy?

I can't properly imagine I'm fucking a vagina unless I'm thrusting my pelvis through space
I tried doing this with my hand but I don't have the stamina

not sure what you mean
like I hold my dick in my hand lying on my back and try to thrust into the air holding my hand still. but it doesn't work well

like I hold my dick in my hand lying on my back and try to thrust into the air holding my hand still. but it doesn't work well
that's because you know it's your hand, your proprioception knows your shoulder connects it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back