Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily suicide pill: Balding + manlet = DEATH

short men are more likely to go bald too i think

It seems with the genetic lottery, when it rains it pours.

We should do some digging and see if this poor soul didn't immediately go shoot himself in the head while falling off a tall building backwards after this.

thats brutal

im scared because i am a manlet (5’6)
and my dad’s side of the family have hair until they die, but my mom’s side of the family goes bald before 30.
(the men ofc)

its like a coin flip for me...

This is painful to watch.

and my dad’s side of the family have hair until they die, but my mom’s side of the family goes bald before 30.
(the men ofc)

manlet here
no balding on my mother's side
My father's side starts balding at 30-40 but never goes fully bald.
I started in my teens

Fun fact: short men are more likely to experience early hair loss

look it up

Thanks for the reminder.

How tf hasn't medicine found a cure for balding yet? Unless you're dwayne johnson or someone like that it completely destroys a man, specially if the guy leaves the side hair like the dude on the video, shit makes you look 40 years older

I'm starting to think that all bad genes pile up on same people, at least most of the time. Framelets usually have recessed chins, horse faces and gay alien skulls. Manlets go bald. Chads get all genes right.

(the men ofc)

I dodged the genetic manlet pill somehow but god damn the Norwood factor is scary. Same situation for me. They say it runs more on the mother's side but I say suck cocks, fuck that