Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel daily sui fuel

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
so I walked into my class today, and see that 2 stacies were sitting together beside where I normally sit. I wasn’t going to sit somewhere else, so i opted to just sit next to both of them. huge mistake. once i sat down, i got a glare from one of them and they moved their bags etc as if i was an inconvenience. so i was sitting there, waiting for class to start and i couldn’t help but listen in on the conversation they were having. they were talking about a chad, one was saying that he was so cute and that he was muscular etc. the other was like “omg, jessica, just text him already”. i realized during this that I will NEVER experience something like this. no women will EVER talk about how i’m “so cute” and “muscular”. i will always be treated horribly because of my subhuman looks. looks are ALL that matter in life. that’s all i have to say.