Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily reminder...

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
It's not your fault

dhMeAzK.gif

Intredasting.

images

Who's fault is it anyway :think:?

It's not your fault but it's your problem.

Depends, for a lotta people it's their own choices in life who made them incels.

Like I know incels who REFUSED to go to college even tho their parents ENCOURAGE them to go to, offer to pay for the college and expenses but they refused and decided to be a neet until age 25. Real story.

Then again you could say "mental problems are real" but you I think 15 year old is just too young to check outta society. If u dropped outta highschool and decided to be a hermit, it is kinda your fault.

"It is not your fault" is true for really ugly people who did everything they can and still ended up incel due to GENETICS.

Last edited:
Depends, for a lotta people it's their own choices in life who made them incels.

Like I know incels who REFUSED to go to college even tho their parents ENCOURAGE them to go to, offer to pay for the college and expenses but they refused and decided to be a neet until age 25. Real story.

Then again you could say "mental problems are real" but you I think 15 year old is just too young to check outta society. If u dropped outta highschool and decided to be a hermin, it is kinda your fault.

"It is not your fault" is true for really ugly people who did everything they can and still ended up incel due to GENETICS.

That’s me!

Then again you could say "mental problems are real" but you I think 15 year old is just too young to check outta society. If u dropped outta highschool and decided to be a hermit, it is kinda your fault.

muh muh muh COLLEGE!!! it was because you/they were below the standard of the women around them. jfl at this giga cope thinking being a NEET is why they are incel

muh muh muh COLLEGE!!! it was because you/they were below the standard of the women around them. jfl at this giga cope thinking being a NEET is why they are incel
nah, if you lock chico up in a basement even he would be incel. If you have ok looks and decide to be shut in hermit, it's your own fault.

We didn't choose to be born like this.

...but it's still over
FUCK

Sometimes the simple posts are the best posts.

If you can't get laid (or even a relationship without sex) in highschool, you're either a 1/10,000 ugly duckling or it's over.

It's not your fault
That's what the media tells you everytime. No wonder millenials are just incapable and useless as shit. Bunch of good-for-nothing soyboys who believe the world revolves around them.

That's what the media tells you everytime. No wonder millenials are just incapable and useless as shit. Bunch of good-for-nothing soyboys who believe the world revolves around them.
"It's not your fault you're incel"

is what the message means, brainlet

The final cope. It's probably likely there is some different decision you could have made such that you had a decent Normie life.

Maybe it's all predestined.