Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Fucking a noodlewhore as a whitecel is NOT ASCENSCION because they belong to an inferior subspecies and you have essentially relegated yourself to fucking an insect.

I don’t care I just want a gf

Fucking a noodlewhore as a whitecel is NOT ASCENSCION because they belong to an inferior subspecies and you have essentially relegated yourself to fucking an insect.

Based thread, racemixing could be compared to beastiality

We can't even get a noodle whore. There is no happy ending for us :lul: :lul: :lul: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Cute asian girl or pretty asian thot (if fucked not for money) counts as ascension. They are more of my species, than white femoid who not necessary very ugly, but just absolutely unfits my taste

massive cope
Cute asian girl or pretty asian thot (if fucked not for money) counts as ascension. They are more of my species, than white femoid who not necessary very ugly, but just absolutely unfits my taste
Imagine going to a planet where the tallest man in their history was 4' tall and the bench press record of their world is 20 kg. This is the truth about visiting chinklands to fuck their women. White women are made for white men and if you have to relegate yourself to a vastly inferior subspecies of humans, you are an absolute failure.

Imagine going to a planet where the tallest man in their history was 4' tall and the bench press record of their world is 20 kg. This is the truth about visiting chinklands to fuck their women. White women are made for white men and if you have to relegate yourself to a vastly inferior subspecies of humans, you are an absolute failure.
I take petite and cute ching chong krong over tall ugly brunhilda

I like your avi
Screenshot 20200114 133311 Snapchat

Enjoy your pehteeeyt nd kyuuuut "sons" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Most important is for me to be estetically and sexually pleased by cuteness of waifu, and fuck white race. White girls can achieve highest level of beauty, but if no luck in finding beautifull white, then better to try luck in searching for beautifull colored, than settle for white uggie, as that be total disgrace for me, and again - cfuck white race