Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Daily reminder women are QUEENS

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
God bless them for working so hard during these difficult times. They are out there SAVING LIVES and being strong SACRIFICING their wellbeing for others. They don't even have time to take a break they just keep going they never stop working hard.

1589661355670m

Pic related, a QUEEN. She is working hard nonstop to SAVE. LIVES. They. Are. FIERCE.

Notice the ring on her finger? I feel bad for her cuck husband.

Hope she gets covid clearly she doesn't know shit about sanitary measures

i don't even got the words to describe what i'm feelin right now

Should probably post NSFW tag. :feelspuke:

if this is the kind of person that's treating covid patients then no wonder it turned into a pandemic.

God bless them for working so hard during these difficult times. They are out there SAVING LIVES and being strong SACRIFICING their wellbeing for others. They don't even have time to take a break they just keep going they never stop working hard.

View attachment 259413

Pic related, a QUEEN. She is working hard nonstop to SAVE. LIVES. They. Are. FIERCE.
Wrong finger for marriage ring

Nice tiddies.

I would let her sicken me

Volcel if u wouldn't

Not the least because she is doing that in hope some horny Chad would love his standards for her, at least long enough for a sexual encounter.

Respect queens

Imagine lying on a hospital bed deathly ill and you turn your head and see this jfl

It's amazing that there are simps dumb enough to unironically believe that a thot posting a nude picture of herself on the Internet is somehow "empowering" or worthy of admiration.

Why do women need to objectify themselves every chance they get?
full

Respect women.

I'd rather die than let this "STRUNG INDEEPENDANT QKWEEN" touch me if I was sick in the hospital

Not to mention this is the same cunt that if any of you where sick and needed medical attention she would let you die so she could get off work faster to go suck off her lovley chad bf.

Fuck her.

I'm skeptical whether or not these pics are actually nurses or just foids who buy nurse-adjacent uniforms to pose in pics with to take advantage of this time.

She's actually wearing identical rings on both of her middle fingers. Neither are on her ring fingers and both are just plain bands (no diamond) so I don't think these are necessarily wedding rings or even engagement.

Should probably post NSFW tag. :feelspuke:
Why do we still do this?

None of us browse this at work, and probably only 10% of us even have jobs.

Plus with the way the world works, you'd get in more trouble for being on incels.co than you would for looking at tits.

Looking at tits might get you fired but being on incels.co puts you on terrorist watch list or some shit, a foid boss would probably dox you to IncelTears if she saw the logo at top.

All bodies are objects, no harm in acknowledging this. It's not objectification, but rather just acknowledging the material nature of existence many deny.

She should safe my life.

women are whores that will do anything to get Chad's cock

full
Because its only okay when they do it silly.

Female brains are one hypocritical mess that will never resolve itself

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

women are so fucking degenrate

I heard Normies say nurses are most sluttiest of foid professions. I thinks it's likely to be true

All foids are degenerate cunts

When she has to treat a sub-8
vs
When she treats Chad

Because "objectification" is made up by ugly females who cant objectify themselves. :feelskek:

Fucking cunt

also has that condescending look on her stupid fucking face

needs to kiss some acid(in worms armageddon)

Wow so empowering! She got the courage to flash tits in public! Women are so strong persons! Especially those with glasses :soy::soy::soy:

Also remember you'll get jailed for doing this as an incel