Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder: We live on the same planet as this guy

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
4ILh8poqvc7VjNHpfjVIJtCADkE5Y9EbM6GE8MfqvaeKvm3_2JhDWiahwMa5frpu7jc6fxKjVUCM-4NJ_daXffMTiWmfklkHM4VMS1yqs9WT-qnkxkv5K2xfA4qx8MnkMLIifPD90-2yxhwqWUE=w506-h511
M7284%2Bcopy.jpg
10261181_1600181953580985_938939607_n.jpg
90b42499e2947c9d807762417b8d8124.jpg

tenor.gif

Okay, I didn't know that, thanks for telling me

Yes genetic disparity is a bitch.

It's over, why would girls lower their standards for me when there is people like him?

im so fucking sick of feministniggers

your avi looks a lot like a previous oneitis I had

all pics of his photoshopped

Btw this pic is raw and GALACTICCHAD mogs him
20687862_298672730601855_1339406850000420864_n.jpg

RaBKbHM.jpg

all pics of his photoshopped

Btw this pic is raw and GALACTICCHAD mogs him
20687862_298672730601855_1339406850000420864_n.jpg
Nope cope, there are videos of him. He looks just as robust in motion. It's OVER

Who is this Gigachad? Never heard of him. His face looks like someone sculpted it from stone, it's ridiculously perfect.

Who is this Gigachad? Never heard of him. His face looks like someone sculpted it from stone, it's ridiculously perfect.
matt lemond. He's relatively unknown which is surprising since he's one of the most perfect looking men I have ever seen.

The worlds first terrachad

matt lemond. He's relatively unknown which is surprising since he's one of the most perfect looking men I have ever seen.

The worlds first terrachad
Maybe will make a breakthrough some day. Amazing aesthetics, no homo. My personal #1 Chad is still Bateman. He's cool.

im sick of them being able to find chad pics on the internet where as b4 they would have to find them on playboy mags
makes it a lot worse for us seeing a side by side comparison

yeah, really don't understand how anyone in 2018 has sex when people like this exist and they're not even that rare

this guy is the descendant of muhammed pbuh
@Jewsel למה מותר

yet another chad worshipping post

they're not even that rare

This is a great exmple of confirmation bias.

Only a handful of men (1%, maybe 2% of the entire male population in the world) may come close to being as facially aesthetic as that guy.

This is a great exmple of confirmation bias.

Only a handful of men (1%, maybe 2% of the entire male population in the world) may come close to being as facially aesthetic as that guy.

Women can easily find men like this on tinder

even men who mog him

You guys are obsessed with these anglo saxon chad guys

Holy shit thats a GigaChad right there. Fucking genetic lottery of the century.

They need to invent body cloning and brain transplant technology. What I wouldn't give to end up like that dude right there.

You guys are obsessed with these anglo saxon chad guys

If this dude elicits this kind of response from hetero men you cant even imagine what type of response this elicits from all women.

If this dude elicits this kind of response from hetero men you cant even imagine what type of response this elicits from all women.
Most men don't give a shit about this guy

whats worse is we not only live on the same planet but we are also the same fucking species JFL at our sub humanity

Most men don't give a shit about this guy

Men dont give a shit about him, but it still elicits a response.

If I showed you a piece of shit on a plate you will still give a response, even though you wouldnt give two fucks about the piece of shit.

The moment this guy walks into the room, any girl in an LTR will instantly hate their pathetic "men" in comparison to their new GOD, Chad. All women are basically Chadolaters because all of their feminist nonsense goes out the window when Chad is involved. The end goal of feminism is not the destruction of all males, it's the exclusion or extermination of most men and the inclusion of harems with the top minority of men they can orgasm with. This leads to nonstop violent sex for Chad and the willing domination of the women in an orgasm filled Chaudi Arabia while everyone else starves at the city gates.

I wouldn't be surprised if many thots and even "trad" women would actually be down with this scenario.

CKxxP3uWoAA2qYw.jpg:large

orb and this guy must be brothers

cuz both fraud their gayface gay eyes with squiting

he looks kinda stupid tbh