Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder to gymcels

Muscle only looks good on tallfags not manlets

imo I feel that gymcelling is not a cope if you're doing it to get to low bf for face gains. If you're doing it solely for body to attract women only then its cope. But some dudes really enjoy lifting and having a great body so w/e

Also this

imo I feel that gymcelling is not a cope if you're doing it to get to low bf for face gains. If you're doing it solely for body to attract women only then its cope. But some dudes really enjoy lifting and having a great body so w/e
You don’t need gym for face gains. Just eat less, and do some jaw exercises or go jogging for cardio, with some weights included.

Someone that's an effeminate faggot with a 0/10 frame and -10/10 body, with actual hormonal gyno, still effortlessly mogs even the most dedicated roiding gymcels and gets more pussy.

Because face is EVERYTHING.

View attachment 250432

Your body can look this AWFUL but since you have a mogger face you will slay and be a paid model.
I have to say I still rather be a roid out ogre than look like a fucking faggot

Natty bodybuilding is a scam unless you have 0.1% genetics.

If youre gonna gymcel, just focus on powerlifting instead.

After 2-2.5 years of natty lifting, the only noticeable gains you'll make are strength gains.

99.9% of natty gymcels LOOK like shit in a shirt and look mediocre out of a shirt, myself included. This is even including the strong natty powerlifters.

Natty bodybuilding is a scam unless you have 0.1% genetics.

If youre gonna gymcel, just focus on powerlifting instead.

After 2-2.5 years of natty lifting, the only noticeable gains you'll make are strength gains.

99.9% of natty gymcels LOOK like shit in a shirt and look mediocre out of a shirt, myself included. This is even including the strong natty powerlifters.
:feelsrope: yes, it's over.