Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder to gymcels

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Someone that's an effeminate faggot with a 0/10 frame and -10/10 body, with actual hormonal gyno, still effortlessly mogs even the most dedicated roiding gymcels and gets more pussy.

Because face is EVERYTHING.

Screenshot 20200503 131103

Your body can look this AWFUL but since you have a mogger face you will slay and be a paid model.

Gym is redpill, which is the bluepill in disguise

I’m getting mogged by hermaphrodites

Why tf is he wearing that? :feelspuke:

Rigged.from the start.

Keep coping, most guys here are in 4-6 range and Gymceling will help them a lot.

Gym is cope for Sub4s tho

Keep coping, most guys here are in 4-6 range and Gymceling will help them a lot.

I would not mind adding an extra point with gym to be less ugly for future hookers tbh.

Do anyone here actually roid?

What is that faggot wearing ?
Put him on the cross.

Skinny pretty boys will always mogg gymcels

Yep just helps them get fat and lose facial definition

Yikes! Sweety, I you think that's gymcelling than you need a better coach.
Because normshit like you are too retarded to even realize it when it's happening. When I say it for what it is, it sounds retarded of course, which it is.

Because normshit like you are too retarded to even realize it when it's happening.
Oof! We found one in the wild guys.
Who hurt you sweety ?

Just be on a Calorie deficit my sweet summer sunshine :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsYall::soy:

Oof! We found one in the wild guys.
Who hurt you sweety ?

Just be on a Calorie deficit my sweet summer sunshine :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsYall::soy:
yeah, good luck getting any muscle on that deficit without doping.

My sweetie pie, you are such a silly inkwell teehee

just lol at taking advice from any YouTuber or online figure who are usually doping 99% of the time

You will not get any muscle on anything but a surplus past some initial trash beginner gains , that is just a basic law and no cringe celeb lying to your face trying to sell you supplements will change that

just lol at taking advice from any YouTuber or online figure who are usually doping 99% of the time

You will not get any muscle on anything but a surplus past some initial trash beginner gains , that is just a basic law and no cringe celeb lying to your face trying to sell you supplements will change that

See you didn't even watched that video, that's why youre inkwell.

Look man imma be honest with you here

1.) Cut down to low level body fat
2.) Lift weight and stay on maintainece Calories.
3.) You won't gain fat and within a few years you'll have a decent physique all naturally

If you don't agree with this than you're either tera coping or you're so fucking stupid that it's a waste of my time to even bother with your "muh gainzzzz" replies.

See you didn't even watched that video, that's why youre inkwell.

Look man imma be honest with you here

1.) Cut down to low level body fat
2.) Lift weight and stay on maintainece Calories.
3.) You won't gain fat and within a few years you'll have a decent physique all naturally

If you don't agree with this than you're either tera coping or you're so fucking stupid that it's a waste of my time to even bother with your "muh gainzzzz" replies.
Show your body for proof then. Let's see those abs and defined lean/heavy muscle.

Show your body for proof then. Let's see those abs and defined lean/heavy muscle.

Just watch the fucking god damn videos you fucking stupid retard. Don't act like Mr. Know-it-all you bro science coper. Guys like you are in abundance in Masc/BB forums.
Just lol at you.

Don't embarrass yourself like that tough guy.

Just watch the fucking god damn videos you fucking stupid retard. Don't act like Mr. Know-it-all you bro science coper. Guys like you are in abundance in Masc/BB forums.
Just lol at you.

Don't embarrass yourself like that tough guy.
I played football in HS and briefly in University, we had some trainers throughout, I'm definitely not going to disregard that and take any shitty eceleb advice who is doping trying to talk down to me and tell me ummm actually you can defy basic laws of mass

I played football in HS and briefly in University, we had some trainers throughout, I'm definitely not going to disregard that and take any shitty eceleb advice who is doping trying to talk down to me and tell me ummm actually you can defy basic laws of mass

Yeah and what is that "basic law of mass" ?

and btw that "random e- celeb" that you're talking about is an IFBB pro who has competed in more than 50 bodybuilding shows. He was NATURAL up until his late 30s, and won many DRUG TESTED bb shows. That's more than 20 years of NATURAL training.

You think you know more than that guy just because you were a what? A "a random footballer (which btw is called Soccer) in High fucking School" and played what? "BRIEFLY haha" in University.

Give me a break jfl

and btw that "random e- celeb" that you're talking about is an IFBB pro who has competed in more than 50 bodybuilding shows. He was NATURAL up until his late 30s, and won many DRUG TESTED bb shows. That's more than 20 years of NATURAL training.

You think you know more than that guy just because you were a what? A "a random footballer (which btw is called Soccer) in High fucking School" and played what? "BRIEFLY haha" in University.

Give me a break jfl
I am talking about American. Yes, I left because I dropped out of uni.

Post body to show you can back this up.

So many stupid threads lately. Admin should include an IQ test during registration so that they weed out all these stupid retards. :feelskek:
I am not the one taking shitty, counter intuitive advice for law. Yes bro, you can definitely gain significant muscle mass off dope, you can definitely get big without putting on alot of fat with it too. That's totally how it works.

Still haven't seen your lean high muscle body btw

Anyone saying gym is cope are fat as fuck or dyel.

I am talking about American. Yes, I left because I dropped out of uni.

Post body to show you can back this up.

Oh yeah, than by that logic, I can show you 6 pack abs and tell you that "bro you should eat 10000 Calories a day that's how I got this physique" would you still believe it because I have le good physique.

You don't need this forum man, you need basic elementry education. Your replies are stupid as fuck and you're embarassing yourself.
Just read bro
Anyone saying gym is cope are fat as fuck or dyel.
@ionlycopenow b:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Oh yeah, than by that logic, I can show you 6 pack abs and tell you that "bro you should eat 10000 Calories a day that's how I got this physique" would you still believe it because I have le good physique.

You don't need this forum man, you need basic elementry education. Your replies are stupid as fuck and you're embarassing yourself.
Just read bro

@ionlycopenow b:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelsseriously: no proof, no viability.

By all means, try, and fail. or perhaps, you'll be dumb enough to get counter intuitive mediocre results and think that confirmed it all along.

Been there, done that. You're just some greycel fag trying to talk down to someone that has actually been running that for years. I can at least say that I have years of combat sports + routine and diet to back me up, backed by trainers I had. Meanwhile, you have... rotting your whole life probably playing video games all day, and some eceleb literally who trying to sell you scam supplements?

:feelsseriously: no proof, no viability.

By all means, try, and fail. or perhaps, you'll be dumb enough to get counter intuitive mediocre results and think that confirmed it all along.

Been there, done that. You're just some greycel fag trying to talk down to someone that has actually been running that for years. I can at least say that I have years of combat sports + routine and diet to back me up, backed by trainers I had. Meanwhile, you have... rotting your whole life probably playing video games all day, and some eceleb literally who trying to sell you scam supplements?
Than you are a hard gainer endomorph fatcel. I'm an ectomorph easy gainer and I'm getting results.

Sorry for you tho.
I'll keep my gains you keep your lards and btw "rotting" JFL you don't get a Bachelors in Math at 19 just by "rotting" all day.

Keep coping and keep rotting on this forum.
And btw that "GrYcel" shtik is CRINGY as fuck.

Than you are a hard gainer endomorph fatcel. I'm an ectomorph easy gainer and I'm getting results.

Sorry for you tho.
I'll keep my gains you keep your lards and btw "rotting" JFL you don't get a Bachelors in Math at 19 just by "rotting" all day.

Keep coping and keep rotting on this forum.
And btw that "GrYcel" shtik is CRINGY as fuck.

"Body types" are major cope, but if I was to pick which one I'm closest to it's meso. I'm not fat, nor a "hard gainer" by any means, and on top of that, claiming to be a "ecto" then saying you actually have any muscle or gains to be seen is laughable. That's the most incel forever dyel "body type".

Sorry, I'm not buying horse shit with no proof, especially from a dweeb who's seemingly never done sports at least, for a second when I've only seen it countered endlessly in actual real life for years.

"Body types" are major cope, but if I was to pick which one I'm closest to it's meso. I'm not fat, nor a "hard gainer" by any means, and on top of that, claiming to be a "ecto" then saying you actually have any muscle or gains to be seen is laughable. That's the most incel forever dyel "body type".

Sorry, I'm not buying horse shit with no proof, especially from a dweeb who's seemingly never done sports at least, for a second when I've only seen it countered endlessly in actual real life for years.
COPIOUS MAXIMUS

Someone that's an effeminate faggot with a 0/10 frame and -10/10 body, with actual hormonal gyno, still effortlessly mogs even the most dedicated roiding gymcels and gets more pussy.

Because face is EVERYTHING.

View attachment 250432

Your body can look this AWFUL but since you have a mogger face you will slay and be a paid model.
But the game is not all about being mogged in this way, meet him in a dark alley and this "mogger" will be begging for his life the "mogging" is entirely situational, you dont face him in real life, not even in virtual ife, as every female you could have had sex with in your area has exactly no access to him either.
And coupled with this even if a "MOGGER" like this is in your area geographically, you can MOG him physically as you can go into his area geographically in the dark alley way and MAKE him beg for his lIfe, BRUTALLY DEMOGGING HIM.
In addition even if this was a cope, what else would you do, NOT gymcel, AND BE IN AN EXPONENTIALLY WORSE POSITION, BY BEING MOGGED IN EVEN MORE AREAS BY EVEN MORE PEOPLE.

IS A SUPER DUMB ASS PLAY

WHEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIFT ONCE EVERY 2 OR 3 DAYS FOR 50 MINS LOW EFFORT BIG PAY OFF.

Also there is a cutoff point where even FACE CANT SAVE YOU IF YOUR HONOUR AND CHARACTER HAVE BEEN SO SQUASHED AND IMMASCULATED THAT YOU ARE WHIMPERING LIKE A PATHETIC GIRL EVEN MUH FACE YOU LOOK PATHETIC AND IS VERY UNNATTRACTIVE EVEN TO SHALLOW ASS WOMEN WHO ARE ALSO SHALLOW FOR CHARACTER AS WELL AS FACE.
YOU GO TOO LOW IN THE CHARACTER AREA AND ALL THEY SEE IS THIS WEAK ASS MAN WHO COULDNT CARE FOR HIMSELF LET ALONE HER.

Last edited:
I gymcel for myself lol

imo I feel that gymcelling is not a cope if you're doing it to get to low bf for face gains. If you're doing it solely for body to attract women only then its cope. But some dudes really enjoy lifting and having a great body so w/e

Give me a break jfl
Are you on full retard mode drug tested IFBB is the biggest OXYMORON THERE IS LOL, and DRUG TESTED BODYBUILDING SHOWS ARE FUCKING RIGGED AND CAN BE EASILY BEATEN, HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE TOUR DE FRANCE LANCE ARMSTRONG DODGED FOR 8 YEARS WINNING 7+TOURS ALL DOPIING IN THE HIGHEST "SCRUTINY" ENVIRONMENT AT PINNACLE OF CYCLING.

EVEN IF ALL OF WHAT YOU SAYING WASNT COMPLETE HORSESHIT YOU STILL DONT WIN THE ARGUEMENT, as you then go to the 20 years of natural training MEME, what so incels should wait till 40 years old for these GAINS.

This is fucking weak as shit and pathetic arguement even a kid at kindergarden could beat you in a debate, get back to school INKWELL.

FULL DISCLOSURE I AM INKWELL GYMCEL 10 years training 16 stone, know how hard it is.

Are you on full retard mode drug tested IFBB is the biggest OXYMORON THERE IS LOL, and DRUG TESTED BODYBUILDING SHOWS ARE FUCKING RIGGED AND CAN BE EASILY BEATEN, HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE TOUR DE FRANCE LANCE ARMSTRONG DODGED FOR 8 YEARS WINNING 7+TOURS ALL DOPIING IN THE HIGHEST "SCRUTINY" ENVIRONMENT AT PINNACLE OF CYCLING.

EVEN IF ALL OF WHAT YOU SAYING WASNT COMPLETE HORSESHIT YOU STILL DONT WIN THE ARGUEMENT, as you then go to the 20 years of natural training MEME, what so incels should wait till 40 years old for these GAINS.

This is fucking weak as shit and pathetic arguement even a kid at kindergarden could beat you in a debate, get back to school INKWELL.

FULL DISCLOSURE I AM INKWELL GYMCEL 10 years training 16 stone, know how hard it is.
Yeah it's hard and yeah it takes a long time.
So whats the issue here?
I'm 20, I started last year and I'm getting good results, I'm at about 14% bodyfat right now. I'll probably gymcel for another 10 years.
What's hard to understand?

Gymcelling will improve my physique and physical attractiveness, I'm seeing the results so I'll follow my plans.

It didn't worked for you doesn't mean *I* should give up.

Last edited:
Yeah it's hard and yeah it takes a long time.
So whats the issue here?
I'm 20, I started last year and I'm getting good results, I'm at about 14% bodyfat right now. I'll probably gymcel for another 10 years.
What's hard to understand?

Gymcelling will improve my physique and physical attractiveness, I'm seeing the results so I'll follow my plans.

It didn't worked for you doesn't mean *I* should give up.
wHAT WHEN DID I SAY YOU SHOULD give up.
I was advocating the opposite that it is better to GYMCEL than to NOT GYMCEL, the physical and i have not even mentioned psychological benefits outweigh LDAR all day every day.

You can get lean and good physique in 3 years, to be legitmately intimidating and BIG will take 5-7 years if not on roids, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between disco muscle good and I WILL FUCK YOU UP BIG.

Also GYMCEL WILL NOT INCREASE SMV A LOT BUT WILL INCREASE RESPECT FROM MALES AND A LITTLE BIT FEMALES
THIS IS WORTH IT IN ITSELF

Gymceling for 15 years was a waste of time for me but it may work better for you.
If you think it'll help you, try it.
If you don't think it'll help you, try it anyway as you probably don't have anything better to do.

wHAT WHEN DID I SAY YOU SHOULD give up.
I was advocating the opposite that it is better to GYMCEL than to NOT GYMCEL, the physical and i have not even mentioned psychological benefits outweigh LDAR all day every day.

You can get lean and good physique in 3 years, to be legitmately intimidating and BIG will take 5-7 years if not on roids, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between disco muscle good and I WILL FUCK YOU UP BIG.

Also GYMCEL WILL NOT INCREASE SMV A LOT BUT WILL INCREASE RESPECT FROM MALES AND A LITTLE BIT FEMALES
THIS IS WORTH IT IN ITSELF
Yeah I agree with that. It's all good man.