Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder this guy calls himself a male model and claims he gets 10/10 women

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-

he is 2/10 at best, youre not fooling anyone betadestiny

lol still looks like white trash to me

Looks like a Fallout 3 NPC.

Flak

He just looks filthy for some reason

He doesn't have a single picture on his instagram with a woman. that's all you need to know

Forget about his face for a moment. I think he lifts 20 hours a day and he does all possible sorts of stuffs just to get a good physique. In one of his videos he took 1000 pushups, LMFAO. But I always wonder why his frame is so shitty.

It's fucking over for him. He's looksmaxed at 2/10

lol maybe by trailer park standards

Forget about his face for a moment. I think he lifts 20 hours a day and he does all possible sorts of stuffs just to get a good physique. In one of his videos he took 1000 pushups, LMFAO. But I always wonder why his frame is so shitty.
Frame=genetics, his frame is fine for his manlet height tho

I've been waiting for this OP, great thread. JFL @ VirginDestiny

My greatest fear is putting all my effort into gym like Alex but come out looking like I barely lift. Fuck

He would get laughed at in nightclubs LOL

He’s not 2/10 but he’s definitely not a model

Poor Alex. He is looksmaxxed to the fucking ceiling and he still looks like shit. Minoxidil beard, years of lifting, grooming and he still looks like subhuman trash.

2018 and this idiot is still coping, lol.

If he's a 2/10 then I'm a -5/10.

He is not a 2/10.

If you dont know how to rate dont throw numbers randomly.

He is my looksmaxed virsion.
You forgot the sui fuel tag.