Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that your suffering is completely random

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★
All you have been through happened solely because of the randomness of the universe you just happened to be the unlucky guy but some people can't accept this fact and copes with some dumb shit.

Do you really think after all this bullshit someone actually took effort to write this shitty life just for YOUR OWN SAKE? The chads, the normies, the foids everyone got their life because of some randomness we try to make sense of everything through science, religion, philosophy and what not but still nothing is clear yet the science gonna keep changing, religion gonna keep dying and philosophy? No philosophy for your subhuman random life which was of no one's control and just like life death will also be some random bullshit that no one expects.

This randomness that controls our lives has brought our ends. It disproves the just-world hypothesis, where people get what they deserve. We were just made to be incel by only luck

This randomness that controls our lives has brought our ends. It disproves the just-world hypothesis, where people get what they deserve. We were just made to be incel by only luck
True and that's why i don't believe any theories revolving death. I believe it would be something that no one expected and also be goverened by this randomness

If it was really random then people would be becoming rich from being poor families and little people would have giant megachad children and etc. ugly browns would have white kids with blonde hair and whatnot. It not random man. It's part of a plan but god wrote that plan and he can write it faster.than humans can. He decided with 1 pen stroke that all these people will be ugly incel losers with less. He didn't haven't to know our names form that. He just did it.

The most impactful things in life is not within your control.
Genetic, height, rich family, birth sex, race, etc

Working hard or going to the gym can never compete with what other were born with.

exactly

If it was really random then people would be becoming rich from being poor families and little people would have giant megachad children and etc. ugly browns would have white kids with blonde hair and whatnot. It not random man. It's part of a plan but god wrote that plan and he can write it faster.than humans can. He decided with 1 pen stroke that all these people will be ugly incel losers with less. He didn't haven't to know our names form that. He just did it.
It's random the genetics and upbringings we receive. Others are given a head start but we don't even start the race

You don't realise how ridiculous the stuff you wrote is?

It's random the genetics and upbringings we receive. Others are given a head start but we don't even start the race
It's not random man. My parents are similsrmto theirs and I am similar to mine. We are all brown and ugly and fat and weak. And none of us are smart. And we all Muslim. Etc. I wish it was random. Then I might have had a chance.

Yeah it's just complete randomness
The most impactful things in life is not within your control.
Genetic, height, rich family, birth sex, race, etc

Working hard or going to the gym can never compete with what other were born with.

Yeah it's just complete randomness
Complete randomness implies from one extreme to the other. It's not random. Your parents set the parameters within what you are inheriting from them. You don't get to he 6.5 gigachads if you parents are little 5.6 brownies. You get to be within the 5.3 to 5.9 range.

It's not random man. My parents are similsrmto theirs and I am similar to mine. We are all brown and ugly and fat and weak. And none of us are smart. And we all Muslim. Etc. I wish it was random. Then I might have had a chance.
There was chance that with a random mutation you would have been 6'2 tall. Or with a mutation you would have gotten blue eyes then you would no longer be a brown ugly mutt but instead be considered as white passing yk lots of indians and Pakistani got that hand and ended up becoming models but those hands are still possible it's just you were unlucky

Last edited:
Complete randomness implies from one extreme to the other. It's not random. Your parents set the parameters within what you are inheriting from them. You don't get to he 6.5 gigachads if you parents are little 5.6 brownies. You get to be within the 5.3 to 5.9 range.
But who chose the parents in first place? Did i decided my parents? It was completely random

There was chance that with a random mutation you would have been 6'2 tall or with a mutation you would have gotten blue eyes then you would no longer be a brown ugly mutt but instead be considered as white passing yk lots of indians and Pakistani got that hand and ended up becoming models but those hands are still possible it's just you were unlucky
Read my other post

There was chance that with a random mutation you would have been 6'2 tall or with a mutation you would have gotten blue eyes then you would no longer be a brown ugly mutt but instead be considered as white passing yk lots of indians and Pakistani got that hand and ended up becoming models but those hands are still possible it's just you were unlucky
learn how to use periods, GrAY.

Lowest possible iq response, absolute medically retarded level thinking :feelstastyman:

But who chose the parents in first place? Did i decided my parents? It was completely random
That part nobody can answer you are asking who ensouled you which is obviously god.but why he picked you for your parents I don't know maybe that is random as well but a heaven version of randomness.

Lowest possible iq response, absolute medically retarded level thinking :feelstastyman:
And I am actually retarded, so what, you think that people with brain damage and other issues don't become incels? And they can't think at all?

And I am actually retarded, so what, you think that people with brain damage and other issues don't become incels? And they can't think at all?
That brain damage was also RANDOM and u didn't chose it

Brutal if true

That brain damage was also RANDOM and u didn't chose it
Actually I cause it to myself from various ways staring when I was small and I hit my head into the road when playing with my sister's and then I didn't sleep early I used to sleep at 4am and wake up at 7am for school and then I used to do drugs when i was 16 and still do them to this day because it's the only fun I have in life. So it was my fault.

You don't even understand the definition of "random" op talks about, it doesn't mean "shitskins will have white kids" jfl :feelskek:
It's an example and some Syrians and Jews for example have white lookig kids when they are ugly browns because the parameters of their race and family allows that so it's possible from the randomness of life. But a nigga in Africa can't have white kid from randomness they might come out light brown if the same luck was given.

It's an example and some Syrians and Jews for example have white lookig kids when they are ugly browns because the parameters of their race and family allows that so it's possible from the randomness of life. But a nigga in Africa can't have white kid from randomness they might come out light brown if the same luck was given.
The randomness in this subject means the lack of benevolent purposeful design, there is no "fault", "deserve", reward or punishment at play, there's no hell, heaven, ascension, God, etc, things just are simply because they are and no other reason at all

Cause and effect still exists in this philosophically "random" world, lack of higher meaning doesn't mean things can happen outside of physical laws that create reality in the first place, it just means there's no spiritual holy shit in the sky sending his love to us

The randomness in this subject means the lack of benevolent purposeful design, there is no "fault", "deserve", reward or punishment at play, there's no hell, heaven, ascension, God, etc, things just are simply because they are and no other reason at all

Cause and effect still exists in this philosophically "random" world, lack of higher meaning doesn't mean things can happen outside of physical laws that create reality in the first place, it just means there's no spiritual holy shit in the sky sending his love to us
You should read into quantum physics if you think cause and effect is so clear cut. I think there can be an element of divine intervention even in something like you kick a ball and it goes forward. I think technically it can be possible for your foot to phase through the ball or other wacky things if god wants.