Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that you have around 200,000 hours of life left to live

Zod

Zod

Veteran
When you take the average member age here, average male life span, subtract sleeping hours, etc, that's what you get. And that is assuming you won't get sick or rope, so the real figure is much lower. To understand how little that is, and how fast time elapses, consider this: you already wasted around 100,000 hours

Apparently the average person spends 2808 of those hours having sex, I haven't even spent a second doing it :feelsrope:

One of my biggest copes is saying "Well I only have ~50 years left to go and these problems will all solve themselves." Life has been more unpleasant than pleasant and although I don't intend to kill myself, I don't have too great an attachment to it. When it goes it won't be that sad a moment. The sadness will mostly be about all the things I missed. Not for the life itself.

Thank fuck for this potent life fuel.

I wish I could find out my death date. It would either be life fuel or suicide fuel depending on how long I have to wait.

I’m not planning on living up all those hours

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back