Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder that normies DO notice you balding.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★

This was a man who decided to do a 4 years time lapse from freshman to senior, his main intention was probably to see how much he would grow facially throughout the years, poor lad probably didn't even expect to go bald in 4 years but the norms at the comment section were more than happy to call it out.

COOOPPPE

What everyone thinks when they see your balding scalp. Now with a definitive timeline.

That guy who has to act as crowd control before the balding squad goes on a riot :feelshaha:

Almost the entire comments section is filled with comments about the guy's balding or how he just needs to "shave it off and look like jason statham bro", and it really sucks. Judging by the facial structure of this guy he could have easily fetched a 6/10 foid if he still had a hairline. It's guys like this that need a good hairline the most tbh but it's too late now, no hair transplant is ever going to be able to mend that. He's probably posting here right now :feelshaha:

Another victim of the norwood reaper.
Press :f: to pay respects.

F
there is no coming back from the reaper once its gone its gone forever

no shit, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Youth ends at Norwood 2, Life ends at Norwood 3, unless you’re 6’4’+ Brute with a PSL9 low trust face and a brick skull

F
there is no coming back from the reaper once its gone its gone forever
Once he has laid your eyes on you, there is no escape, no going back, no redemption
It's just .. over :feelshehe:

How do you start hs with a slightly receded hairline and a goatee? Seems like a larp, he was probably 20 at the start.

How to age 30 years in 4 years Ouch :feelscry:

How do you start hs with a slightly receded hairline and a goatee? Seems like a larp, he was probably 20 at the start.
Was it high school? I thought it was University since they both share the same nicknames for each grade and he looks a bit older.

Was it high school? I thought it was University since they both share the same nicknames for each grade and he looks a bit older.
Oh kek I'm a moron it was college, I just dont associate the same grade names to college years.

no shit, it sticks out like a sore thumb.
"But women don't care if you go bald, it's all about your personality" :soy:
How to age 30 years in 4 years
The main issue with balding in 8 words:
The main reason foids don't like seeing balding men in general is because it indicates that they are old, it's worse if men bald at a young age because it indicates that he is just as capable of providing that gene to his children (or grandchildren in this case).

In the mind of a foid; fucking a balding 18 year old is the equivalent of fucking an 80 year old pedo.

Last edited:
Fucking hurts balding before reaching 30's

my dad is only now beginning to go bald at nearly 60. and I annoy him about it every day as retribution for him putting me through life as a 0.5/10 subhuman :feelsree:

Chadlite coworker commented on my norwooding the other day.

Normies, chads, foids, etc. (AKA The Enemy) always notice the smallest negative traits about us, because they're natural born sadists who take pleasure in hurting the underprivileged.

It’s an unfortunate path.

Finaste-ride or die crew checking in. I will become a libidoless, eunuch castrati before I ever look like that.

They most certainly do. Only one normie was honest with me about it, and he was drunk. We were also in the urinals of a bar where nobody could hear us. Also, youtube and facebook comments reveal how shallow normies really are. Anytime somebody is balding, they can't help but laugh and point it out.

The norwood reaper puts the final nail in the coffin

Ugh, you just reminded me that today I became self-conscious about my thinning hair out in public, so took a quick picture and saw a disgusting bald spot. Why does being bald look so ugly?

Death to all NW0s

Balding only works on good looking tough guy faces as without hair they still look good, for the average or ugly removing the hair highlights how shit the face really is, hair is a distraction to hide impurities somewhat.

baldness is a sentence of inceldom for anyone who has the shape of the strange skull.

if you have a male skull and a beautiful face, baldness may even sound attractive because your protruding skull will be on display for women.

But, if you have skull incel, baldness will make you look like you are undergoing chemotherapy.

Difference between the two types of skull here:

i have no idea why he would post this

I hate how shitting on balding males is acceptable.

You can't say a black person's dark skin looks bad, or a fat/old foid looks bad because she's fat/old, but somehow you can say a guy who was an innocent victim of the Norwood reaper looks bad because of it.