Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that most people's conception of "love" is bullshit

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
Sex is a fucked up thing that almost every ancient culture understood to cause chaos and destruction, some going so far as to connect it with death and the underworld. Everytime a Greek god sleeps with a mortal it provokes the jealousy of others and leads to suffering for the offspring. Heroclitus and Plato viewed Eros as a demon. Kali in Vedic India, the Chthonic goddess of feminine sexual rage and wrath, is an unstoppable force of chaos and destruction. In Judeo-Christianity, Lilith is likewise a destructive sexual demonic force that leads to death, and is the Queen of the Underworld. Not to mention all of those myths where sexuality and the feminine introduces death into the world - Adam and Eve, Yama and Yami, Pandora and her box, etc.

Why? Because the whole process is this: A man wants to fuck a woman, he seduces her with flashiness and vain promises, he fucks her with generally two minutes of minimally satisfactory sex, and shoots his penis snot into her: Guess what you fucking bitch? You get to carry my spawn, have fun! 9 Months of immobility and pains and longings only to possibly die in childbirth.

It's a really fucked up selfish thing, but human biology needs to reproduce somehow. So our biology produces these bullshit ideas to coat the dark fucked up reality of sex (that are, logically, irrational, and bullshit) that this is a form of "development" or "becoming a man" or "growing as a person" or "experiencing love for the first time", but it's all transitory and illusory. Development? Becoming a man? Relative to what? Psychological illusions. Once the harsh reality of raising a child and the collapse of a person's sexual attractiveness comes into place as they get older, all of that fire disappears into the void and you are left with a vampiric draining of your life and existence.

Society comes in to enforce a family unit and latches onto these feelings or sentiments into broader social narratives, to brainwash and delude the masses that those initial romantic feelings actually mean something. Some, like Aristotle and the Orphics, went so far as to say that eros or romantic love is the entire meaning of life and civilization; this is picked up with Christianity, which tries to expand the definition of "love" to a more general sense of compassion.

But it's all bullshit. It's all an illusion, a delusion in order to keep the species fucking and reproducing. That's all it is.

The only one who can really love you is God or the gods, or someone who has suffered tremendously and can sympathize with your plight. But the only reason why you even seek this "Deeper" form of love or feel like you can seek quote on quote "higher" forms of love is because you have been denied a basic sentiment, a feeling, a need that 80% of humanity experiences at some level.

Embrace the dark knowledge of the void, oh enlightened one! You are a dark demon of the abyss, a monsterous beastly creature that will never be accepted into the deified gates of civilization - you will never enter through the Gates of the Kingdom of Israel, you are forever damned on the Mountain of Edom, where the untamed uncivilized Goatmonsters reside. You will either cry in pain or dance the fires of passion as the Seirim, along with the outcast whores and catladies that nobody else really loves or likes either.

Embrace your damnation, and try to shoot for the night sky, for you have nothing to lose, no human being will be able to restrain the untamed beast. Use your passion to overcome any constratints that are pushed on you - nobody can restrain you now.

Last edited:
I want to do it and touch girls, they're so pretty.

Embrace your damnation, and try to shoot for the night sky, for you have nothing to lose, no human being will be able to restrain the untamed beast. Use your passion to overcome any constratints that are pushed on you - nobody can restrain you now.
nah i think I'll just keep rotting.

nah i think I'll just keep rotting.
You'll die anyways.
It's always the weirdos and the nerds who are the catalysts for new ideas and cultural change. That's your only path forward. All else is cope until you rot and die.

what do u suggest?
I recommend finding a way to kill off Christianity, because once that dies this horrible nightmare dies, exposing it as the proto-Marxist egalitarian Jewish cope that it is. It's the root of Marxism (and therefore wokeism) and the root of reactionary conceding the battleground neocon cope.

But that's my will, you should look deep into yourself and find what kind of world you want to live in, and think of strategies to make that world a reality.

It was a Jewish communist cancer forced unjustly on our people.

View: https://youtu.be/IIxzdn9WZOA?si=VVQ8h9e72DR2Wy6l&t=309

Last edited:
But that's my will, you should look deep into yourself and find what kind of world you want to live in, and think of strategies to make that world a reality.
I think it's completely pointless. I am powerless to modify this world in any way that'd make it more appealing to me.

I think it's completely pointless. I am powerless to modify this world in any way that'd make it more appealing to me.

That's your choice. But you aren't restrained by social shame or the will of other normies, so you have nothing to lose in making that a reality, and controlling them.

That's your choice. But you aren't restrained by social shame or the will of other normies, so you have nothing to lose in making that a reality, and controlling them.
In order to keep my job and not starve to death unfortunately I do have to remain leeched by society.

It's always the weirdos and the nerds who are the catalysts for new ideas and cultural change.
who cares abt new ideas and cultural change

normies and their culture can go and fuck itself. I'm not my brother's keeper

Last edited:
In Judeo-Christianity, Lilith is likewise a destructive sexual demonic force that leads to death, and is the Queen of the Underworld.
um fairly sure that lillith is typically not considered a queen of the underworld by christians, and even several jews like maimonides don't acknowledge her

I think you do have a point with the rest of the paragraph, tho

um fairly sure that lillith is typically not considered a queen of the underworld by christians, and even several jews like maimonides don't acknowledge her

I think you do have a point with the rest of the paragraph, tho
Nicene mainstream Christians? No. But she’s been in the background of European culture because Hebrew was one of the three classical languages taught in Europe along with Latin and Greek, and people were aware of her from a folkloric level.

She appears in the Sistine Chapel, because for some reason or another Michaelangelo decided to depict the serpent as a red headed woman.

She also is likely the inspiration for characters like Morgan le Fay, and the Evil Queen from Snow White (which is just a retelling of Eve from Adam and Eve - envious witch dark queen gives innocent pure maiden a poisonous apple which kills her, and only a Heavenly Prince can cause her to rise from the dead)

By the way, the denial of the existence of the underworld is likewise post Maimonidean cope - the Jews during the time of 2nd Temple Judaism undoubtedly analogized their underworld to the Greeks, there’s even the two part distinction which the Greeks had of Hades and Tartarus, or Sheol and Gehenna.

Last edited:

I was mistaken, it was Hesiod, not Heraclitus.
In short, Eros is the universal force unifying all things yet brings about death and destruction also. Illusive and wily, the cherub-devil mediates all and nothing, thus is the substantial drive that concocts the chaos haplessly entwined within the liminal space between the real and the ideal.

It could be said that Eros is what compels the wisdom of Silenus to be conceived, and that this be another of his cruel tricks on mankind and its ideals. Eros, the blind all-consuming, ever-perishing will toward its total completion and annhilation.

Very interesting. Even Freud admitted the libido, his allegorical term for love and want, omits its destructive power.

To tie in Heraclitus:

Images 1

Fire most often in art and symbolism represents passion, love, purification, and entropy. The Dionysiac element.

I don't care much about love, I always preferred the sober, untainted, and lucidity of strife. A rough approximation of love is compatible with Shopenhauer's definition of homogeneity, whereas his definition of specification acutely constitutes the separation engendered by strife.

In Empedoclean terms, love is the hectic apparatus of all commensurate with the purity of strife.

Love is supposed to based of "being attracted" to a person's character, when in reality, it's still based of looks while virtue signaling about caring about muh personality.

Nicene mainstream Christians? No. But she’s been in the background of European culture because Hebrew was one of the three classical languages taught in Europe along with Latin and Greek, and people were aware of her from a folkloric level.

She appears in the Sistine Chapel, because for some reason or another Michaelangelo decided to depict the serpent as a red headed woman.

She also is likely the inspiration for characters like Morgan le Fay, and the Evil Queen from Snow White (which is just a retelling of Eve from Adam and Eve - envious witch dark queen gives innocent pure maiden a poisonous apple which kills her, and only a Heavenly Prince can cause her to rise from the dead)

By the way, the denial of the existence of the underworld is likewise post Maimonidean cope - the Jews during the time of 2nd Temple Judaism undoubtedly analogized their underworld to the Greeks, there’s even the two part distinction which the Greeks had of Hades and Tartarus, or Sheol and Gehenna.
Very informative. Thanks for the read. I really want to delve deeper into Jung and some mysticism now.

Love is supposed to based of "being attracted" to a person's character, when in reality, it's still based of looks while virtue signaling about caring about muh personality.
Nice new name. I'm still right about incels and Saintliness. One thinks himself the ill-fated victim usually does so from the delusion of imagined divinity. Klebold even called himself the god of sadness, then esteemed his perennial self-awareness.

Love only appears blind because it has destroyed everything in the wake of sight. Love is the insurmountable emotion that always disrupts the the understanding.

Last edited:
In short, Eros is the universal force unifying all things yet brings about death and destruction also. Illusive and wily, the cherub-devil mediates all and nothing, thus is the substantial drive that concocts the chaos haplessly entwined within the liminal space between the real and the ideal.

It could be said that Eros is what compels the wisdom of Silenus to be conceived, and that this be another of his cruel tricks on mankind and its ideals. Eros, the blind all-consuming, ever-perishing will toward its total completion and annhilation.

Very interesting. Even Freud admitted the libido, his allegorical term for love and want, omits its destructive power.

To tie in Heraclitus:

View attachment 1190382

Fire most often in art and symbolism represents passion, love, purification, and entropy. The Dionysiac element.

I don't care much about love, I always preferred the sober, untainted, and lucidity of strife. A rough approximation of love is compatible with Shopenhauer's definition of homogeneity, whereas his definition of specification acutely constitutes the separation engendered by strife.

In Empedoclean terms, love is the hectic apparatus of all commensurate with the purity of strife.
I personally like to conceive of Eros and Death as two separate but related concepts - brother and sister, rather than mother and son. Although as the idealized concepts of the gods are all incestuous lovers, I think this distinction might ultimately be meaningless.

I keep them separate because they influence one another. The general rationalized anxiety towards death motivates one to maximize Eros, maximize reproduction, to preserve one’s legacy but also to desire all things subservient to Eros and reproduction. Yet in some way Eros rules over death, because through reproduction one manages to sneakily escape past death through the passing on of one’s genes; in some sense Eros overrides death when such experiences fundamentally transforms the individual; Eros interrupts the natural trajectory of one’s life with whom Death has set a clock on.

But I don’t think it’s wrong to view this infernal Chthonic Union as the ultimate sneaky fallen angel-devil (for the angel deludes himself into his rationalized disconnect from the passions, the fallen angel admits the true nature of his state and descends into the abyss of passion, chaos, and animalistic madness; the fallen angel being the tempted, the bad boy seductive naked Roman rebel, the demon being the Beastly ruler of the underworld, the Lord of Death).

But you are correct to connect fire with the Chthonic. I remember from my Orthodox days that the liturgical prayers explicitly identify Satan’s temptations as “Satan’s fiery darts”, almost equivocating his desires to Cupid.

And Dionysus, despite being the Prince of Zeus, is also the Prince of the Underworld, for in the Dionysian religion he had a modified mythos as Dionysus-Zagreus where his Mother was Persephone.

In a sense, Dionysus represents the dark underworld version of Apollo, both are gods of music, enlightenment, and art; but the former does so through the passions, the latter through science. It’s why Satanic music works better with passionic gutteral music like Heavy Metal and why Christian music works better with Gregorian chant - when the latter tries rock, it’s passion is inauthentic and sober, and mimics in paleness the raw emotion of rock. Rock is the means to a Dionysian trance.

Viewing Dionysus as the Union of Heaven and Earth, the ideal and the natural, is also correct. Dionysus incarnates as the God-man in Euripedes’s the Bacchae. And in the mythos of Bacchus, the Titans devour him but Zeus reincarnates him as Bacchus. But a piece of the carnal titan flesh gets grafted onto him: through him is the bridge between the carnal and the divine.

Last edited:

To tie in Heraclitus:

View attachment 1190382

But at any rate, it seems you agree with OP: Eros is love in its purest form, free from delusions and socially organized impositions - sure they may be valid insofar as our lived experiences and perceptions may be valid, but there’s some level of passionate and emotional disconnect from such rational conceptualizations and organizations

I personally like to conceive of Eros and Death as two separate but related concepts - brother and sister, rather than mother and son. Although as the idealized concepts of the gods are all incestuous lovers, I think this distinction might ultimately be meaningless.

I keep them separate because they influence one another. The general rationalized anxiety towards death motivates one to maximize Eros, maximize reproduction, to preserve one’s legacy but also to desire all things subservient to Eros and reproduction. Yet in some way Eros rules over death, because through reproduction one manages to sneakily escape past death through the passing on of one’s genes; in some sense Eros overrides death when such experiences fundamentally transforms the individual; Eros interrupts the natural trajectory of one’s life with whom Death has set a clock on.

But I don’t think it’s wrong to view this infernal Chthonic Union as the ultimate sneaky fallen angel-devil (for the angel deludes himself into his rationalized disconnect from the passions, the fallen angel admits the true nature of his state and descends into the abyss of passion, chaos, and animalistic madness; the fallen angel being the tempted, the bad boy seductive naked Roman rebel, the demon being the Beastly ruler of the underworld, the Lord of Death).

But you are correct to connect fire with the Chthonic. I remember from my Orthodox days that the liturgical prayers explicitly identify Satan’s temptations as “Satan’s fiery darts”, almost equivocating his desires to Cupid.

And Dionysus, despite being the Prince of Zeus, is also the Prince of the Underworld, for in the Dionysian religion he had a modified mythos as Dionysus-Zagreus where his Mother was Persephone.

In a sense, Dionysus represents the dark underworld version of Apollo, both are gods of music, enlightenment, and art; but the former does so through the passions, the latter through science. It’s why Satanic music works better with passionic gutteral music like Heavy Metal and why Christian music works better with Gregorian chant - when the latter tries rock, it’s passion is inauthentic and sober, and mimics in paleness the raw emotion of rock. Rock is the means to a Dionysian trance.

Viewing Dionysus as the Union of Heaven and Earth, the ideal and the natural, is also correct. Dionysus incarnates as the God-man in Euripedes’s the Bacchae. And in the mythos of Bacchus, the Titans devour him but Zeus reincarnates him as Bacchus. But a piece of the carnal titan flesh gets grafted onto him: through him is the bridge between the carnal and the divine.
All of this is extraordinarily insightful, it is as if I am reading George Frazer's The Golden Bough. What are you doing on this forum? I feel like all of this would seem to you as unbecoming.

Last edited:
Also, I think Death is synonymous with eternity and that Eros is inextricably bound to it. Eros born of Death, and living and dying simultaneously, could be metaphorical of the eternal contrast of the earth-bound and numinous; the carnal is in a state of flux and is incessantly beholden to an immutable divinity.

Spoken like a true edgelord

The Union of the earth and divine (by the messenger Eros) implicates an antimony of the beastial, carnal human-nature transfixed with a conscience begotten of perverse feelings like shame, guilt, and duty; all of which have been contorted into an ideal morality. This is why the disillusionment of the devil-seraphim cast downward into the underworld prompts utter ecstasy, for he has been unfettered from the unfathomable and implacable sense of order. His morality itself is merely a rationalization of fear, one concatenated to an avoidance of death. However the death averted is egoistic, illusory, and often conceived in correspondence with a social or personal sentiment and conceptual understanding.

Temptation itself insinuates the presence of latent desire that has yet to be acted upon and its impotence is grounded to an ideal one is beholden to; thus human nature is diverted by the superimposed conscience.

Eros is selfishness, agape is sympathy - Schopenhauer

Sex is a fucked up thing that almost every ancient culture understood to cause chaos and destruction, some going so far as to connect it with death and the underworld. Everytime a Greek god sleeps with a mortal it provokes the jealousy of others and leads to suffering for the offspring. Heroclitus and Plato viewed Eros as a demon. Kali in Vedic India, the Chthonic goddess of feminine sexual rage and wrath, is an unstoppable force of chaos and destruction. In Judeo-Christianity, Lilith is likewise a destructive sexual demonic force that leads to death, and is the Queen of the Underworld. Not to mention all of those myths where sexuality and the feminine introduces death into the world - Adam and Eve, Yama and Yami, Pandora and her box, etc.

Why? Because the whole process is this: A man wants to fuck a woman, he seduces her with flashiness and vain promises, he fucks her with generally two minutes of minimally satisfactory sex, and shoots his penis snot into her: Guess what you fucking bitch? You get to carry my spawn, have fun! 9 Months of immobility and pains and longings only to possibly die in childbirth.

It's a really fucked up selfish thing, but human biology needs to reproduce somehow. So our biology produces these bullshit ideas to coat the dark fucked up reality of sex (that are, logically, irrational, and bullshit) that this is a form of "development" or "becoming a man" or "growing as a person" or "experiencing love for the first time", but it's all transitory and illusory. Development? Becoming a man? Relative to what? Psychological illusions. Once the harsh reality of raising a child and the collapse of a person's sexual attractiveness comes into place as they get older, all of that fire disappears into the void and you are left with a vampiric draining of your life and existence.

Society comes in to enforce a family unit and latches onto these feelings or sentiments into broader social narratives, to brainwash and delude the masses that those initial romantic feelings actually mean something. Some, like Aristotle and the Orphics, went so far as to say that eros or romantic love is the entire meaning of life and civilization; this is picked up with Christianity, which tries to expand the definition of "love" to a more general sense of compassion.

But it's all bullshit. It's all an illusion, a delusion in order to keep the species fucking and reproducing. That's all it is.

The only one who can really love you is God or the gods, or someone who has suffered tremendously and can sympathize with your plight. But the only reason why you even seek this "Deeper" form of love or feel like you can seek quote on quote "higher" forms of love is because you have been denied a basic sentiment, a feeling, a need that 80% of humanity experiences at some level.

Embrace the dark knowledge of the void, oh enlightened one! You are a dark demon of the abyss, a monsterous beastly creature that will never be accepted into the deified gates of civilization - you will never enter through the Gates of the Kingdom of Israel, you are forever damned on the Mountain of Edom, where the untamed uncivilized Goatmonsters reside. You will either cry in pain or dance the fires of passion as the Seirim, along with the outcast whores and catladies that nobody else really loves or likes either.

based, should absolutely be pinned

High IQ Incel trait you delude yourself with philosophy, Low IQ you seethe constantly and can't write anything interesting

All of this is extraordinarily insightful, it is as if I am reading George Frazer's The Golden Bough. What are you doing on this forum? I feel like all of this would seem to you as unbecoming.
Because I have taken Nietzschean’s conclusions to its final form and I don’t really find smoking tobacco pipes fantasizing about this and that notion as some perceived intellectual that fulfilling. I desire to be loved, but through tragic irony I’ve been handed everything but Eros, hence why I worship this demon. Everyone worships what they lack.

Last edited:
Because I have taken Nietzschean’s conclusions to its final form and I don’t really find smoking tobacco pipes fantasizing about this and that notion as some perceived intellectual that fulfilling. I desire to be loved, but through tragic irony I’ve been handed everything but Eros, hence why I worship this demon
I also feel my ideas are constantly expanding and growing and I fear the mortality / eternalization of ideas which are flawed or naive, and how that could fuck with people mentally or socially.

But I will write some books eventually.

Last edited:
High IQ Incel trait you delude yourself with philosophy, Low IQ you seethe constantly and can't write anything interesting
I deluded myself with philosophy, I want eros like anybody else, to feel sexually wanted or desired.

Read every single word

I also feel my ideas are constantly expanding and growing and I fear the mortality / externalization of ideas which are flawed or naive, and how that could fuck with people mentally or socially.

But I will write some books eventually.
I understand abstaining from the decadence of sophistry, pedantry, and dogmatism; but shouldn't the valuation and externalization of ideas be extolled as the forms of artistic vision? Ideals consummate with a real, true faith in their representation; is that not the spirit of Eros? Then again, if ironic tragedy is your aim, then illustrating images of idols might be contradictory.

You worship love but turn against your desire for it because grace has yet to befall? I thought the point of this thread was to turn inward despite love (the external carnal spirit that unites and destroys all things), and cultivate sagacity and insight from within. I thought you meant to consecrate the species, the true Idea, and rescind homogeneity, the illusory concept.
Because I have taken Nietzschean’s conclusions to its final form
What's the final form of Nietzschean philosophy? Is it a supermorality born out of rebellion or a childish forgetfulness that washes away the filth of decadence? An inclination toward titillating danger and a reaffirmation of life in the face of death?

Spoken like a true edgelord

Also, I think Death is synonymous with eternity and that Eros is inextricably bound to it. Eros born of Death, and living and dying simultaneously, could be metaphorical of the eternal contrast of the earth-bound and numinous; the carnal is in a state of flux and is incessantly beholden to an immutable divinity.

dnr but I'm sorry to hear that or glad that happened

You worship love but turn against your desire for it because grace has yet to befall? I thought the point of this thread was to turn inward despite love (the external carnal spirit that unites and destroys all things), and cultivate sagacity and insight from within.
no sagacity for your horniness

what am I to do, dark one ?

this is some good shit but I don't know where you're going with it

what am I to do, dark one ?
embrace your unrestrained desire and become the ultimate coomer

don't settle for a gooncave, have a whole gooncathedral

do it for nietzsche

You should sanitymaxx