Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that in the eyes of women, you're either short or you're tall.

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
6'x" = tall
5'x" = short

>b-b-but I'm 5'11.25"
Short simply because of the number. Remember, 5 foot anything is short to roasties. You have to lie and claim 6'0" if you don't want get immediately filtered by women, especially on Tinder where women swipe left immediately if they see 5'x" height.

Luckily if you're a legit 5'11" (exactly 5'11" or above when walking around at daytime and probably close to 6'0" when you wake up) you can claim 6'0" and no one will notice. You can also wear small 0.5" lifts to fraud without having to worry about someone finding out you're actually 5'11" if you're really paranoid about it.

If you're 5'9" - 5'10", you're visibly short to women and any frauding will be noticeable. At 5'9" - 5'10" you better have at least a 7/10 face.
If you're below 5'9" you're almost always an incel.

What if I'm 5'10.5 and in riceland

it's over for guys under 6'2 :fuk:

6'x" = tall
5'x" = short

>b-b-but I'm 5'11.25"
Short simply because of the number. Remember, 5 foot anything is short to roasties. You have to lie and claim 6'0" if you don't want get immediately filtered by women, especially on Tinder where women swipe left immediately if they see 5'x" height.

Luckily if you're a legit 5'11" (exactly 5'11" or above when walking around at daytime and probably close to 6'0" when you wake up) you can claim 6'0" and no one will notice. You can also wear small 0.5" lifts to fraud without having to worry about someone finding out you're actually 5'11" if you're really paranoid about it.

If you're 5'9" - 5'10", you're visibly short to women and any frauding will be noticeable. At 5'9" - 5'10" you better have at least a 7/10 face.
If you're below 5'9" you're almost always an incel.
Women probably fucking see me as a fucking midget.

Truecel trait: you don't need to tell foids your height bc they immediately see you as short