Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Daily reminder that Gym = COPE, women care ZERO about muscles

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Water, rant

It's about frame, height, face, race.

Of course you gotta not be fat, but if you're lean it literally DOESNT MATTER how big your arms are, how defined your abs are.

Now imagine the following situation : some skinny tall dude and a gymlet are in the same room. Something heavy needs to be moved. The tall dude cant lift it. The gymlet lift it effortlessly.

NORMTURDS THINK WOMEN WOULD BE IMPRESSED BY THE GYMLET. THEY THINK THE GYMLET HAS MOGGED THE TALL DUDE.

But of course they wont.

It's like the copers who think that rich wives secretly fantasies about fucking the gardener because he's shirtless and tanned, when they've married some 6ft4 hedge fund guy who can't use a screwdriver.

THEY DONT. THEY JUST SEE YOU AS A TOOL.

RULE : If you can easily change it, it's not an indicator of genetic quality, and therefore it DOESNT MATTER.

Anyway.

Last edited:
Thinking like this is the male gaze. A skinny prettyboy will mog a gymcoper when it comes to getting females anytime

Good looking tall guys who go to the gym are on a level that no computer can define.

I am 5'8 and average body. If I was gymed up some girls would look and maybe a chubby shitskin would think about fucking me but the gym would all be for nothing on the foid front, it would only be for me.
Rather go night walk with a bottle of whiskey.

Yeah if you gymmaxx you will get more attention from normies and Gigachads asking how much can you bench or what's your diet :chad::lul:

You get more attention from men not women if you're a roidhead:feelskek:
I remember arguing with red pilled copers about this last year & it was like talking to a brick wall.