Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that 'creepy' is an allegory for 'not Chad'

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
It has been many times I have witnessed foids whining about 'creepy' men on social media without any word of praise for anything other than the guy who is 6' and over and has the body of Zeus. And even then it's objectification, something they themselves REEEEEE and screech about if done to them. Other than that, the word 'creepy' lets them degrade men they don't desire without coming across as unrighteous in front of normies that they try to garner attention from. It really gets your noggin joggin when you start to notice it. Stay strong, lads. It's a loooooong way til death.

A Chad can literally slap a girl on the ass and it isn't creepy.
When an incel as much as dares to look at a foid, he is a fucking creep. :feelsclown:

Foids are fine with my pERsonality over internet when I don't show my face. In real life it never truly began.

I magically become a creep when I show my face :feelsLSD:

They are fine with those creeps while screen separates them and money is incoming, then they are kings.

ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT

Cope. They can detect how (non)NT you are by the way you type.

Chads use only single word sentences like "sup?".
It's true to some extent.

It's true to some extent.
Of course it is, this is why "game" is so fucking bluepilled and cringe.

A Chad could literally write "kakakuku blablablub XD" and the foid would respond with "heyyy ; )" while she won't respond to the most clever "opener" (cringe) in existence if an ugly guy says it. But yeah Chads usually keep their messages extremely short.

Last edited:
Of course it is, this is why "game" is so fucking bluepilled and cringe.

A Chad could literally write "kakakuku blablablub XD" and the foid would respond with "heyyy ; )" while she won't respond to the most clever "opener" (cringe) in existence if an ugly guy says it. But yeah Chads usually keep their messages extremely short.
Game and personality is retarded. It really doesn't do anything expect make you look like a fool. A chad can puke in front of a foid and get her to drop panties.