Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Daily reminder that Chad doesn't need foreplay.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
Within 0.02ms after seeing Chad foids brain will activate pathway in her vagina to start making lubricant, Chad's face is most natural and free way to make any foid wet.

While normie need to do long foreplay (submitting to foid by making her more important than yourself) to make her just a bit wet and sometimes it won't work at all.

While incel... yeah forget it.

Foid's pussy when she sees Chad:
niagara-falls-closeup-rose-santuci-sofranko.jpg

Foid's pussy when she sees normie (if 5.5/10 and above):

Ivibiinstagram.jpg

Foid's pussy when she sees incel:

g-wld-090415-iraq-marsh1-730a.grid-6x2.jpg

Yep, the "just do more foreplay bro" advice is usually told to betabuxxer cucks with dead bedrooms.

You can make a women wet with enough physical stimulation tbh.

You’re a fakecel if a foid is open to try foreplay with you.

Greycel​

Joined Nov 13, 2021 Posts 13 Online 3h 55m

Within 0.02ms after seeing Chad foids brain will activate pathway in her vagina to start making lubricant, Chad's face is most natural and free way to make any foid wet.

While normie need to do long foreplay (submitting to foid by making her more important than yourself) to make her just a bit wet and sometimes it won't work at all.

Ivibiinstagram.jpg

10/10 visualization of the process

Brutal currycel living conditions. God hates curries so much. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Could be a sand nigger

:feelsrope:

Even if he fucked her right then and there in front of the cameras, he wouldn't be arrested and nothing would happen to him. chad can get away with rape/murder and any other crime.
How much you wanna bet she orgasmed there and went home to jerk off to him? :feelskek::feelsclown:

I would pay thousands to watch someone destroy his face with an axe/hammer :panties:

Even if he fucked her right then and there in front of the cameras, he wouldn't be arrested and nothing would happen to him. chad can get away with rape/murder and any other crime.
How much you wanna bet she orgasmed there and went home to jerk off to him? :feelskek::feelsclown:

I would pay thousands to watch someone destroy his face with an axe/hammer :panties:
Chad never loses. Cavill seems like a pretty cool guy tho tbh

Ivibiinstagram.jpg

in other news: water is wet

Chad never loses. Cavill seems like a pretty cool guy tho tbh
You would be a "pretty cool guy" too if you were treated like a god your whole life and had everything given to you on a silver platter just because of your looks/heights/genes :feelskek:

You would be a "pretty cool guy" too if you were treated like a god your whole life and had everything given to you on a silver platter just because of your looks/heights/genes :feelskek:
I'm not talking about Chad halo, I mean he had non-NT interests, like he used to play WoW when it wasn't shit

I'm not talking about Chad halo, I mean he had non-NT interests, like he used to play WoW when it wasn't shit
He's probably just larping to promote his image as a "quirky uwu gamer" and to help promote his the witcher netflix show, celebrities are like politicians, never trust any word they say.

He's probably just larping to promote his image as a "quirky uwu gamer" and to help promote his the witcher netflix show, celebrities are like politicians, never trust any word they say.
You are maybe right it was post-2012 after gaming became ultra normified, maybe I was tricked that one time. It seemed more genuine than your average gril gamer but maybe he's just a good actor :forcedsmile:

View: https://youtu.be/c6lZa78kuK0

I never watched a movie with him in it, so their tricks didn't fully work on me.

Last edited:
You are maybe right it was post-2012 after gaming became ultra normified, maybe I was tricked that one time. It seemed more genuine than your average gril gamer but maybe he's just a good actor :forcedsmile:
It's a lesson for next time, never trust any celebrity, they'll say anything to promote their show/movie.