Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Daily reminder that as a man in 2021, especially if ugly, any deal you'd be able to get would be way worse than even being alone

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Imagine being a cuck, being frivorceraped and having to work hard to pay alimony for the rest of your life, being falsely accused of rape and having your life destroyed and being raped by AIDS-ridden thugs in jail, being ghosted and discarded after finally ascending and feeling immense emotional pain, having to deal with a nagging, used up wife who dedicated all her best years to diligently using her holes to please random uncommitted Chads and thugs as much as possible whereas she now withholds sex from you or only has starfish unwilling sex, burning all your money in unwilling sex with über used up prostitutes and ending up with terrible diseases, etc.

Bear in mind that if you're ugly, or even average really, those aren't the exceptions, all of them combined are the rule; we all know ugly or even average men are not having satisfactory relationships with young virgin trad women or anything remotely near that. There are no good deals left.

So rejoice. It's over, not only for you but for most men. People, particularly the last generations, let things get this bad. But what can we do. Be happy that you have the blackpill knowledge preventing you from ending up in one of those aforementioned scenarios.

Proverbs 21:19 KJV​

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.”

Now add the state and its draconian antimale laws, cucked feminist culture, a complete lack of leeway to exercise your rightful husband authority, etc, on top of it.

It's over. Trust Jesus only, we may be very close to the redemption day.

Last edited:
Based. There is no happy ending awaiting incels.

I want to marry a teenager so bad.

The only winning move left is not playing.

I want to marry a teenager so bad.
Like we say in Brazil, you and everyone who cheers for the soccer club of Flamengo, but sadly, it's over. No way at all to pull that off in 2021, especially as an ugly incel.

D904FFD4 E8AE 461B BC27 119C639C0EEA

Amén my fellow brocel :smonk:

It's what I tell myself every morning to get myself up and out of bed. "It could be worse - I could be getting screwed over by some heartless foid who already had kids with some deadbeat Chad, anyway."

Yeah I prefer being single than eventually ending up with a used up 2/10 landwhale

Yep. The one thing worse than being forever-alone is getting assfucked in divorce court. That's why you avoid settlers. If she doesn't find you hot enough for casual sex, she can't be trusted for marriage. Unfortunatley, if you're ugly, the only women you can get will be settlers, and that's only IF you make enough money to BUY their companionship! Really makes the case for going MGTOW.

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.”
Sounds like my mother. My dad would have been better off living in the wilderness

Ugly men are the dalits and burakumins of modern society. We are outcasts who don't even fit into the hierarchy due to how looked down upon we are.