Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that 2D is nothing but trash

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
I am seeing a lot of waifuism here. Like a wise man once said :
fetchimage

2D are chad only, do not succumb for waifu bait. They are all the same.
Random_36dc52_5915201.jpg
Random_f53d0f_5915201.jpg

a0407f7d2f7182a51a1e6e0f7007561bec425a86_hq.jpg
6ad85ec47fdffac7fd8af0ae1e3740d4519c8111_hq.jpg

Pillarmen

PILLAR MEN ONLY

Join me in loliceldom, they're almost never showcased to be in a relationship with anyone so it's usually up to interpretation pewpew.
My avi is 100% loli.

Don't mind me I'm just here to postmaxx

i like boobies

I hate animefags TBH. I don't get the craze about any of this shit. It's boring, all cartoons look the same and shit in general. Japs really are uninspired.

I hate animefags TBH. I don't get the craze about any of this shit. It's boring, all cartoons look the same and shit in general. Japs really are uninspired.
Based :feelsYall:

With this post here, this thread has so far been comprised 65.217% of anime profile pictures, have a nice day pewpew.

Not under my watch. :feelsohgod:
This is a cope free zone. OUT :reeeeee:

Only reason I watch some anime series are because of the women there who make my dick hard.

They’re okay. Nothing too crazy

Pfft, everyone knows you're not supposed to watch anime.

You're supposed to beat your dick to it.
Only reason I watch some anime series are because of the women there who make my dick hard.
Basically this pewpew.

You can try all you want animecels but you will never reach 100%.
This a game of 4D chess where i already won :feelshmm:
Unless everyone in this thread changes to anime avi.
That won’t happen though

Basically this pewpew.
But I don't classify myself as a weeb, I don't know any characters or anime series.
Only anime series that is burnt into my brain is Dragon Ball.

I kinda envy those weebcels, who get all hooked to their waifus and reach the climax of coping tbh.Weebs are a very peculiar and elitist kind of humans, not every person can be like them tbh