Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder of how pathetic you are

Zod

Zod

Veteran

There are people who are born like this. They did absolutely nothing to deserve it.
Now go stand in front of a mirror and compare yourself with the man in this picture.
Stop coping, it's over. Just ROR

If aliens would visit earth they would think that our world already is a multi-species world with different types of intellegent beings just because of how different we all look compared to chad

Love from a low IQ foid is only based on looks. I rather fall in love with a sexbot than a used up roastie that can't appreciate me.

If you use the internet for anything other than facebook/instagram/twitter your a pathetic piece of shit.

I can’t compare myself to him he’s white and I’m just an ugly curry that’s so incomparable

:feelsbadman:This guy probably has another girl riding his dick while he took the picture.

I can't imagine how good his sex life is. Probably could fuck a different girl each week if he wanted to

View attachment 7755

There are people who are born like this. They did absolutely nothing to deserve it.
Now go stand in front of a mirror and compare yourself with the man in this picture.
Stop coping, it's over. Just ROR
ROR=?

Also Stacy wuvs Chad, breaking news
Water wet

He mogs the fuck out of her