Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder: Nothing is of more worth than a white girl's ass...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-

Cops were aware of the incident and had spoken with Boozarjian, confirmed a spokeswoman from Savannah Police Department, reports the Washington Post. Investigators will proceed, depending on what the female reporter wants to do next.

OK...not saying what he did was right but for Fuck's Sake at most it was playful touching not anything untoward. LOL if this guy gets his life destroyed for this....maybe he deserves it so it sends a signal to ALL MEN that any contact with foids (if you aren't Chad) is a bad bad idea. Hell, even Henry Cavill and Keanu Reeves are scared to touch strange foids for fear of reprisal.

So before you decide to be so bold as to touch or even glance at a white girl's ass...remember she has a right not to be violated and the place on her body where she SHITS from has more SMV than an incel ever will!!!!

Cliffs: Sad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-slap-reporters-butt-blasts-violating-TV.html

EDIT: Notice how no one would care if it wasn't a white girl's ass, let alone an ethnic/black foid even bothering to complain?

Bozarjian doesn't sound like a white last name, sounds Turkish or something

Dose ebul whites, dey R Debbils out ta get Uz!

Based as fuck

White girls are number one.

a reply:

@GrrrlZil

We watch @WSAV in our house every single morning. Their staff is like extended family to us. I'm furious about this.

meanwhile...

iu

Women have to always be such "objectified victims" in literally every little scenario, meanwhile it's not even that serious. They talk about us but women are the ones who need to grow up and stop crying/whining over nothing.

It’s worth noting that she said “no WOMAN should never have to put up with this at work or anywhere”. “No WOMAN” instead of “nobody” implying that she thinks men should have to face sexual harassment. This is most likely because she wants to get away with sexually harassing Chad who she sees as nothing more than a sex object.

It's international news now folks.

Ugh omg I'm literally shaking I would've kicked his ass if I were there! :soy: You'd definitely be safe with me, my Queen! :y'all:
cc555bb0-7ace-47c7-a472-b3c56e43fec6-jpeg.56889

lol. u oppress meee

If I was a tyrone I’d go straight for the whiteys tbh

In this cucked soyciety touching a woman's ass while not being Chad is considered worse than murdering a man.

Internet 20191116 125007 2

NOOOOOO M'LADY I WILL FIND THE LITTLE BOY THAT DID THIS AND SHOW HIM THAT TOUGH GUYS LIKE ME WON'T LET HIM LAY A FINGER ON YOU AGAIN.

ONCE WE'RE THROUGH WITH HIM *cracks knuckles* HE'LL BE SORRY.

If it was Chad, things would be differwnt of course

I take solace in knowing one day I will die, and never have to be a part of this shitty reality again. Was he a dick for slapping her ass? Sure. But if a guy got punched on fucking camera NOBODY would be up in arms trying to find out who it was. Womens rights was a fucking mistake.

There are people in the comment section screaming "white male privlege". WHAT? That doesnt even make any fucking sense, he's already being charged. How the fuck is it white male privilege?

I swear, it hurts my brain to try and even understand the logic that goes through cucks and female minds.

fucking lmao
filthy whore
the cucks found him already

Last edited:
I wonder what reward the "twitter sleuths" got for finding out who the man is and doxxing him?

What an overreaction. She looks like she just witnessed the murder of her entire family. Why do women have rights?

If he was a chad she wouldnt be saying shit..

The white knight vermin want to lynch this guy in the town square and would do so if they thought they could get away with it.

He slapped a jew bitches ass!

Honk honk!

CLIFFS: SHE ISN'T WHITE!
SHE'S JUST PRETENDING!

Last edited:
He slapped a jew bitches ass!

Honk honk!

CLIFFS: SHE ISN'T WHITE!
SHE'S JUST PRETENDING!

Plot Twist: I wonder if he now realizes that she isn't white (as he couldn't discern from the back) and is grossed out; probably thought she was a hot white anchor. Like I said, if she did NOT appear as WHITE this would not be a story. Only reason ANYONE cares is because she is white-frauding.

Cliffs: "No my attractiveness has nothing to do with why I was hired...I was the most qualified person for the job"

iu

Plot Twist: I wonder if he now realizes that she isn't white (as he couldn't discern from the back) and is grossed out; probably thought she was a hot white anchor. Like I said, if she did NOT appear as WHITE this would not be a story. Only reason ANYONE cares is because she is white-frauding.

Cliffs: "No my attractiveness has nothing to do with why I was hired...I was the most qualified person for the job"

iu
Hahahahahaha!
The Supreme Cringefuel!
"I touched a jewbutt!"
(Handwashing intensifies!)

maybe she shouldn't put it on full display then :waitwhat:

Just wanted to mention for ALL your wageslaving, social-skills, kind-heartedness, stemcelling, gymcelling, shower & muh haircuts, anti-acne medication, antidepressants, material-possessionmaxxing, etc.

This girl's ass still MOGS you to Infinity & Beyond & Back!!!! You will never have more value or be considered to be a greater contribution to society.... than where a white girl defecates from...

Through-the-micro-lens-more-white-ass-sexy-female-fashion-casual-trousers-waist-small-bell-GK25.jpg

Cliffs: IT'S OVER INKWELLS!!! LAY DOWN AND ROT!!!!!!

Yeah, but she lets chad spank her ass every night

Nice :feelskek:, what a low inhib boomer

Lmao he "violated" her bc he barely touched her butt. The fucking whores have their life so easy that they need to complain about things like this

I'm kind of reminded of that episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire where the foid host won't stop making remarks about a gigachad contestant and essentially saying she wants to fuck him right there in the studio. Everyone treated it as if it was just "Teehee, girls will be girls ;)"

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yeah men! Do better!

a reply:
@GrrrlZil
We watch @WSAV in our house every single morning. Their staff is like extended family to us. I'm furious about this.

meanwhile...

iu
Why do they keep fucking when there isn’t food for their kids?

we can’t get Africans to stop fucking, meanwhile we can’t even get

The dirt underneath a blonde Stacy's fingernail is worth more than the lives of a thousand ethnics.

We live in a society.

Investigators will proceed, depending on what the female reporter wants to do next.

"We have captured the offender, my kween. We're awaiting for your instructions on what to do with him."

there's something fishy going on here.
@FidelCashflow @Capable_Onion @Barnacle @zangano1 @manicel @CumBoy @Emba @Uglyme

this is the woman's twitter acc (NOT REPORTER) OP mentioned. This is her husband-"hubby"
This is a picture of her kid with her "Husband"

They look completely different. Infact the guy in the 2nd picture seems like a skinny ethnic.

H M M M

GUYS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

@FidelCashflow @Capable_Onion @Barnacle @zangano1 @manicel @CumBoy @Emba @Uglyme

View attachment 176584 this is the woman's twitter acc (NOT REPORTER) OP mentioned. This is her husband-"hubby"
View attachment 176586This is a picture of her kid with her "Husband"

They look completely different. Infact the guy in the 2nd picture seems like a skinny ethnic.

H M M M

View attachment 176587

Is she the mother of the child? That whore seems like 50, weird that she has a baby. Anyway if that's true we should contact the cuck and let him know tbh

View attachment 176584 this is the woman's twitter acc (NOT REPORTER) OP mentioned. This is her husband-"hubby"
View attachment 176586This is a picture of her kid with her "Husband"

H M M M

View attachment 176587

Indeed! It's the old (((bait and switch))) routine yet again. On original pictograph ugly (bland) reporter with crazy ginger ass-slapper then Stacy takes over the story...

OK...not saying what he did was right but for Fuck's Sake at most it was playful touching not anything untoward. LOL if this guy gets his life destroyed for this....maybe he deserves it so it sends a signal to ALL MEN that any contact with foids (if you aren't Chad) is a bad bad idea.

And here it is...

Married youth minister is arrested and criminally charged for slapping a reporter's behind live on television during a 5k run

22229178-7791745-image-a-5_1576304822250.jpg

A youth minister who slapped the bum of a female reporter on live television as she delivered a report has been criminally charged. Married youth minister Thomas Callaway, 43, of Statesboro, Georgia was arrested on Friday on a charge of misdemeanor sexual battery in connection with the incident at the Savannah Bridge Run last weekend. Sexual battery is a misdemeanor in Georgia, punishable by up to a year in jail. State law defines the crime as making 'physical contact with the intimate parts of the body of another person without the consent of that person.'

What the Hell...Give him the entire year in jail to learn from his mistake of touching a white girls' ass for .5 seconds. Let him rot, get beaten up in jail, lose privileges once he gets out. Let him get the entire book thrown at thim. Why not....let this be a lesson to all

Cliffs:....NOTHING is more valuable than a white girls ass. NOTHING!

should have hit her with a semi trailer in the ass cause she could not complain then.

It's ok if you are chad

Foids get so much validation that they get to pick and choose which type they like

why the fuck is she standing in the runners' way? Look at how many people accidentally nearly ran into her because she was standing in the marathon.

Meanwhile Somalis in Europe get a week of community service for raping 12 year olds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back