Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder: Neurotypicals Want Autistic Men Dead and Alone, NT is Everything

I wish I wasn't on the spectrum. It's exhausting being around normies. It doesn't take long for them to sense you're not like them and then they consequently ostracise you.

Even if I had the looks, I still wouldn't be accepted. It wouldn't take the normies long to to get sick of you. You're not like them and they will see that.

@AFsShouldntExist @-BrettyBoy-

[UWSL]Like every teenager he wanted to have a girlfriend but he was extremely clumsy when he approached some foid, the foids didn't want to be by his side either because he was a weirdo and they only felt sorry for him. Since he was 7/10, many unknown foids approached him, but he didn't know how to take advantage or respond.[/UWSL]
He clearly didn’t wanted

being autistic/on the spectrum is definitely underrated because many guys larp as "having autism xd" or being aspies etc because it's funny.
Definitely is a huge understatement.

@Schery6 @Greyandoldcel @Schery6 @AspergersLoner @Transcended Trucel @manlet cUnt @bigantennaemay1 @Edmund_Kemper @HighTGymcel @ilieknothing @IncelKing @stevielake @Intellau_Celistic @mistersinister @BCNincel @sub human @InMinecraft @svgmn1 @El Enemigo @erenyeager @AsiaCel @Dotrinfobe @Lycan
:cryfeels:

@NorthernWind

@nystagmuscel

@Words2_live_bye

ASD 0

ASD 1

Ya...Ya! Schizophrenia-Autism Gene...Ya!

TCF4

Autists are also more likely to go ER ( ER himself probably, Adam Lanza, Cho, probably many others that are currently slipping my mind)

Nigger violence: Check
Autist is victim for not being a monkey: Check
Once autist decides to do a school shooting, media will treat the bullying monkey as the victims: Check

You forgot Chris Chan. He was bullied and harassed his whole life because he was autistic.

Humanity needs to end.

Last edited:
stats from? brutal stats