Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder: Neurotypicals Want Autistic Men Dead and Alone, NT is Everything

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Autism is a greater death sentence than face, race, height, and being bald combined. :blackpill:
Elliot Rodger SHOULD BE recognized as a trucel!

View: https://youtu.be/Uu9nD8WQW1U

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ1ijwtdyso

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEFKS4pRvZU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3UTf5k-Q5s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9O6-EkGuI

Not even a parent can love an autistic son or daughter. :blackpill:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/2ff4sx/i_hate_my_autistic_son/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OETvkJpwVlY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khYr7Loo-gs

⚰SOME STATISTICS:⚰
:incel: 85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,

2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers. :incel:

Last edited:
Solution? Rope? I’d say drugmaxx b4 rope

@Schery6 @Greyandoldcel @Schery6 @AspergersLoner @Transcended Trucel @manlet cUnt @bigantennaemay1 @Edmund_Kemper @HighTGymcel @ilieknothing @IncelKing @stevielake @Intellau_Celistic @mistersinister @BCNincel @sub human @InMinecraft @svgmn1 @El Enemigo @erenyeager @AsiaCel @Dotrinfobe @Lycan

Also very based thread, autism and similar disorders trumps everything else

Autistic Chads still slay though

Fucking normalfags :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Water is wet
Oz2irkkems871
they dont want us to reclaim our world and I reject that

Also found a based comment looks like our people will infact reclaim what is ours. We will keep moving forward
Screenshot 20220526 2213093

Nt isn’t always evil and non evil is not only autism ,yeah mostly nt people are evil but being a good person with moral values isn’t autism always

NT is everything, I would tell some experiences I've had before that totally cock blocked for not being nt but I would get another 10% warning jfl

If you're not NTmaxxing in any way like social media, you're not even trying.

85~90% of autistics ... will never be able to have careers,
Where's the source for this? I feel like I need to see it, even though it will certainly be the final nail in the coffin for any lingering hope that my life might turn out as anything other than rotting in my father's house forever. :fuk:

I honestly wish I was never born. I wish I didn't have this shitty neurological disorder. I wish I was normal, and I wish I didn't have to live with the pain of being abnormal, different, less, somehow, than others. The experience of being this far gone from normalcy is literally a waking nightmare; literally, because I sometimes actually can't tell when I'm sleeping (which is riddled with nightmares, and has been my entire life) and when I'm awake. What is the point of going on like this? This world has completely, totally, utterly rejected me, and I'm supposed to live with that?! Why?

Nt isn’t always evil and non evil is not only autism ,yeah mostly nt people are evil but being a good person with moral values isn’t autism always
What are you doing @Mentally lost cel stand up, and listen. Are you telling me that you will defend the very same people who will leave you to die when necessary. The same people who left you alone to rot in a hell you didn't ask for all because of your mental capacity and looks? Remember what you are fighting for, your comrades, you must pick the right CHOice here.

Attack On Titan Seriously GIF by iQiyi

What are you doing @Mentally lost cel stand up, and listen. Are you telling me that you will defend the very same people who will leave you to die when necessary. The same people who left you alone to rot in a hell you didn't ask for all because of your mental capacity and looks? Remember what you are fighting for, your comrades, you must pick the right CHOice here.

Attack On Titan Seriously GIF by iQiyi
No of course I was just explaining things

People did Mark me as giga autist all my life cuz I was quiet weak not evil or not an over the top dancing monkey , that is not autism

Actual autistic people are the ones who act like they have swagger and shit or act thuggish and immature

No of course I was just explaining things

People did Mark me as giga autist all my life cuz I was quiet weak not evil or not an over the top dancing monkey , that is not autism

Actual autistic people are the ones who act like they have swagger and shit or act thuggish and immature
Aspergerian males should be kings and lords of everyone and everything

Aspergerian males should be kings and lords of everyone and everything
Kinda , I’m not asperger nor autistic in any way

Wasn’t diagnosed ever from 5 doctors

Then you are questionable. But not normie enough to be not an incel. Probably schizophrenic more than autistic. Consequences be damning if you are a god and can't do anything for a your creations.

There's no surgery for your neural pathways. Trying to mask it is a huge exhausting act that can be detected by even the smallest slip up. Foid sexual selection would be driven toward who can design the best infrastructure, in an ideal world.

They should. They are the most with the powers of everything. Descendants from ancient AUTISMIA

Then you are questionable. But not normie enough to be not an incel. Probably schizophrenic more than autistic. Consequences be damning if you are a god and can't do anything for a your creations.
Dude stfu with your shit

I am a good ugly fucking man that’s why my life was ruined

I’m not normie Cuz how I look don’t be dumb

I’m the king god and emperor of incels

Stfu with your schizophrenic shit I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety disorder

That’s it

I am not fucking autistic nor schizophrenic

If you ever say that again I’ll rip out your head and shove it so far up your fricking ass you’ll be spitting dandruff for four freaking months

Dude stfu with your shit

I am a good ugly fucking man that’s why my life was ruined

I’m not normie Cuz how I look don’t be dumb

I’m the king god and emperor of incels

Stfu with your schizophrenic shit I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety disorder

That’s it
Nah I'm telling you how it is. You are in denial because it might kick you off your ego. And I won't STFU unless you gunna block me:feelshmm: remember I'm the nigga that looked up to you the most but you're doing a retarded move by being defensive as fuck here.

They should. They are the most with the powers of everything. Descendants from ancient AUTISMIA
Gtfo of my comments fucking deranged schizophrenic

Nah I'm telling you how it is. You are in denial because it might kick you off your ego
Then why did anyone not diagnosed me? Went to tens of doctors

Nah I'm telling you how it is. You are in denial because it might kick you off your ego. And I won't STFU unless you gunna block me:feelshmm:
Fucking idiot thinks every non nt non evil dark triad guy is autistic

You’rea fukcing idiot

Nt people are 99 percent truly evil

We need eugenics autists and other subhumans should have never been born.

Fucking idiot thinks every non nt non evil dark triad guy is autistic
What. But it's true? Neurotypicals do nothing but lie and cheat their way to power. It's literally been proven thousands of times throughout history. And you're already running out of arguments as you're just calling me idiot:lul: give me proof that neurotypicals are capable of being loyal and good especially to manlet autists like me. Go ahead I'll give you enough time as necessary turkey gobble gobble nigga

What. But it's true? Neurotypicals do nothing but lie and cheat their way to power. It's literally been proven thousands of times throughout history
And what if some decent good hearted people don’t ? That doesn’t make them autistic

Got that?

And what if some decent good hearted people don’t ? That doesn’t make them autistic

Got that?
They can lie to you and benefit from it. Thousands of so called friends did that to me because I "was trying to hard to fit in" turkey turkey gobble nigga you gotta stop acting like shit because you haven't spilled milk on your bed for awhile:lul:

Got that?
Good hearted people don't even exist anymore. It's mostly just about looks and benefits especially in the era of twitter and brainwashing and most importantly simping. :lul: you doing good bro? You hit your head or you going back and fourth like a bipolar paitent. If it makes you feel better I'll make my based comments even more based to your bitchyness. Autistic males deserve more than anything in the world as they in the same category as manlets. Sure your an exception because of your anxiety. But that's it. We suffer different hells entirely, and I don't think you get that. But I. The end we are the same as we don't get pussy. So in essence we're both screwed just more so than one would think In this case.

Last edited:
[UWSL]I remember when I was in high school I had a classmate who was autistic (diagnosed medically), he was 7/10 but he couldn't have a girlfriend and he was bullied, the guy had everything he needed to have foids and even to be the bully and not the victim.[/UWSL]
When I started adolescence I was NT but I was bullied by men and rejected by foids for being manlet, framecel/wristcel and ugly/sub 5.
The incels are men under 5 and/or manlets or men with incurable mental problems such as autism "truementalcel"

Last edited:
I remember when I was in high school I had a classmate who was autistic (medically diagnosed), he was 7/10 but couldn't have a girlfriend and was bullied, the guy had everything it took to have foids and even for him to be the bully and not the victim.
When I started adolescence I was NT but was harassed and rejected by foids for being manlet, framecel/wristcel and ugly/sub 5.
The incels are men under 5 and/or manlets or men with incurable mental problems such as autism "truementalcel"
For me I'm manlet and autistic it just never began

They can lie to you and benefit from it. Thousands of so called friends did that to me because I "was trying to hard to fit in" turkey turkey gobble nigga you gotta stop acting like shit because you haven't spilled milk on your bed for awhile:lul:
Yeah I’ve been through that sadly

Good hearted people don't even exist anymore. It's mostly just about looks and benefits especially in the era of twitter and brainwashing and most importantly simping. :lul: you doing good bro? You hit your head or you going back and fourth like a bipolar paitent. If it makes you feel better I'll make my based comments even more based to your bitchyness. Autistic males deserve more than anything in the world as they in the same category as manlets. Sure your an exception because of your anxiety. But that's it. We suffer different hells entirely, and I don't think you get that. But I. The end we are the same as we don't get pussy. So in essence we're both screwed just more so than one would think In this case.
What bitch are you talking about? Good hearted people do exist but they are extremely rare

I’ma good hearted person

was 7/10 but he couldn't have a girlfriend and he was bullied, the guy had everything he needed to have foids and even to be the bully and not the victim.
Maybe he didn’t wanted a girl

Maybe he didn’t wanted a girl
[UWSL]Like every teenager he wanted to have a girlfriend but he was extremely clumsy when he approached some foid, the foids didn't want to be by his side either because he was a weirdo and they only felt sorry for him. Since he was 7/10, many unknown foids approached him, but he didn't know how to take advantage or respond.[/UWSL]

@Schery6 @Greyandoldcel @Schery6 @AspergersLoner @Transcended Trucel @manlet cUnt @bigantennaemay1 @Edmund_Kemper @HighTGymcel @ilieknothing @IncelKing @stevielake @Intellau_Celistic @mistersinister @BCNincel @sub human @InMinecraft @svgmn1 @El Enemigo @erenyeager @AsiaCel @Dotrinfobe @Lycan
being autistic/on the spectrum is definitely underrated because many guys larp as "having autism xd" or being aspies etc because it's funny.

What bitch are you talking about? Good hearted people do exist but they are extremely rare

I’ma good hearted person
Tons of bitches throughout my lifetime man. But I don't care about this convo anymore as I was delusional speaking it so don't worry about it.

Alot of Normies are fickle creatures, it's like being friends with a lion, there's always a chance they'll turn on you and see you as a meal.
Yeah