Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder : Most of us are here due to fake up

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

1-38-327x287.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

Indian Bridal Wedding Makeup Step by Step Tutorial 2020-21 with Pictures

JFL @ these ugly whores. Without fakeup, they would have been forced to realize chads wouldnt even use them as a cumrag. Then they would have no other option but to go for for their looksmatch men.

I mog each one of them except white foid

Most of them are currywhores i see.

I don't think its just fakeup, although it can elevate a female. I think its due to their unreasonable and uncompromising demands and their consequent hypergamy which exists independent of fakeup.

Without fakeup, they wouldnt be able to practice hypergamy as much. Its only when they get a taste of chads dick that they dont want to settle for their looksmatch.

Religious patriarchy is a symptom of the foid nature,
this is why they only want the foids to wear fakeup for the husband, so only he can enjoy it

this is why they only want the foids to wear fakeup for the husband, so only he can enjoy it

Imagine waking up next to one of these beasts. Would be legit scary.

Imagine waking up next to one of these beasts. Would be legit scary.
voicel if you wouldn't tbh
don't forget that they will also need to wake up next to us, feeling disgusted as well

I'd fuck all without makeup tbh, they're above my looksmatch

JFL @ these ugly whores. Without fakeup, they would have been forced to realize chads wouldnt even use them as a cumrag. Then they would have no other option but to go for for their looksmatch men.

voicel if you wouldn't tbh
don't forget that they will also need to wake up next to us, feeling disgusted as well

No i mog most of the foids where i live if makeup is removed.

Fakeup literally double their /10 score jfl

currywhores are vomitfuel even with make up

Third currywhore looks ugly even with fake up on

But the white girl legit looks pretty good, though?

I've sead it before and I'll say it again until I die. The average male is far better looking than the average female.

A reproductively successful male is one who reproduces at all, regardless of mate quality. Since this is a given for all women, no matter how ugly, a reproductively successful female is one who reproduces with a genetically valuable mate. Because of this, ugly females were never selected against, because males are desperate to mate with any female, no matter her value. Since females are the genetic gatekeepers, males have been selected for looks, and thus ugly females will always get to reproduce, while ugly males will continue to be refused.
Images 5

Xbox maxxing

:chad: :chad: :chad: . Bring back the dancing black man.
I've sead it before and I'll say it again until I die. The average male is far better looking than the average female.

A reproductively successful male is one who reproduces at all, regardless of mate quality. Since this is a given for all women, no matter how ugly, a reproductively successful female is one who reproduces with a genetically valuable mate. Because of this, ugly females were never selected against, because males are desperate to mate with any female, no matter her value. Since females are the genetic gatekeepers, males have been selected for looks, and thus ugly females will always get to reproduce, while ugly males will continue to be refused.View attachment 287954

Well said. Check out my thread on this

Not true at all

It's feminism, foids having rights to choose and the internet that's killed us.

Not true at all

It's feminism, foids having rights to choose and the internet that's killed us.

Without fakeup, none of these ugly cunts would be getting chads.

Not just the fakeup, HEIGHT plays a major role as much as face if not more. Not to mention many of the things, frame, NT, intelligence...etc.

Not just the fakeup, HEIGHT plays a major role as much as face if not more. Not to mention many of the things, frame, NT, intelligence...etc.

Comparing those with fakeup is stupid. Fakeup is manipulation at best.

Looks are the most important factor but I am very sure that height can beat face.

Face > height. But youre missing the point here. These foids look ugly. Fakeup is hiding their ugliness. Height cannot do that to your face. An ugly tall guy is still ugly.

Face > height. But youre missing the point here. These foids look ugly. Fakeup is hiding their ugliness. Height cannot do that to your face. An ugly tall guy is still ugly.
We males as a gender, mogs the femoids to oblivion.

Imagine spending money and hours of your time every day to cover up your beastly face. At the end of the day, they hate themselves as much as I hate myself, and that makes me happy.

We males as a gender, mogs the femoids to oblivion.

How so?
Imagine spending money and hours of your time every day to cover up your beastly face. At the end of the day, they hate themselves as much as I hate myself, and that makes me happy.

Not really. While its true that ugly whores such as these hate themselves, they end up having much better lives than their male looksmatches due to fakeup and male thirst.

A part of the tutorial mode experience is due to fake up.
Juggernaut Law is REAL. A land whale foid can eatmaxx and lands a chadlite to take care and betabuxx her

We already talked about that. XY individuals with androgen insensitivity mog XX foids to oblivion.
There was even a foid on a blog bitching about XY foids working as supermodels and enstablishing unrealistic standards for female beauty because of male skeleton+feminine traits

Last edited:
We already talked about that. XY individuals with androgen insensitivity mog XX foids to oblivion.
There was even a foid on a blog bitching about XY foids working as supermodels and enstablishing unrealistic standards for female beauty because of male skeleton+feminine traits
It's funny how XYY males have a lower IQ just because they have this syndrome lol