Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder : Most of us are here due to fake up

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
It's funny how XYY males have a lower IQ just because they have this syndrome lol
Wait. This Is a different sybdrome. I was talking about XY dudes who can't process androgens so they often turn into giga hot stacies lol

Attachments

• hi-from-filming.jpg
    hi-from-filming.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Dalea-Rundblad-23andme.jpg
    Dalea-Rundblad-23andme.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
  • anne (1).jpg
    anne (1).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Kim-Novak-em-Vertigo4-verde.jpg
    Kim-Novak-em-Vertigo4-verde.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
@Cybersex is our hope

So who are they? They are men with XY chromosomes but are insensitive to testosterone. Arent they just biological men ?

@Cybersex is our hope

So who are they? They are men with XY chromosomes but are insensitive to testosterone. Arent they just biological men ?
Yes they are genetically men but can't process testosterone or can't fully process it so they turn into foids. However the body structure is largely controlled by the Y chromosome so they end up having a gigantic frame for a foid (male skeleton). Basically that frame+ feminine traits= a super hot stacy who mogs the shit out of biological foids. As i said there was a foid on a blog who was complaining about that.
We litterally mog foids even at being foids

Yes they are genetically men but can't process testosterone or can't fully process it so they turn into foids. However the body structure is largely controlled by the Y chromosome so they end up having a gigantic frame for a foid (male skeleton). Basically that frame+ feminine traits= a super hot stacy who mogs the shit out of biological foids. As i said there was a foid on a blog who was complaining about that.
We litterally mog foids even at being foids

Isnt a big frame a result of high T ? If they cant process T, shouldnt they have a feminine frame?

You saying they look like trannies?
Well they can give an uncanny vibe since you see a hot 9/10 but you feel there's something wrong and then you realize it's their bone structure.
As you can see in the pics their skulls are big af

Well they can give an uncanny vibe since you see a hot 9/10 but you feel there's something wrong and then you realize it's their bone structure.
As you can see in the pics their skulls are big af

Those are men though. They cant have kids and have dick/balls.

Isnt a big frame a result of high T ? If they cant process T, shouldnt they have a feminine frame?
Yes high t helps but the Y chromosome does the bigger part. Also, many of them can be only partially insensitive to androgens.
If that's the case they also tend to have a sexuality much closer to that of a gay dude than to that of an average femoid kek
Those are men though. They cant have kids and have dick/balls.
Yes but they are hot as fuck and they somehow tend to be more sporty and less hypergamous than foids kek

foids live life on easy mode

Wait. This Is a different sybdrome. I was talking about XY dudes who can't process androgens so they often turn into giga hot stacies lol
Ik, I am talking about that it shows that how adding a female chromosome lowers IQ of males lol