Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder it's not your fault your encounters with women are "awkward"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
When women talk to ugly men, they hate it, it's obvious by their body language they realllly don't want to be there (unless you're autistic like ER and can't read social cues), she purposefully makes it awkward for you, so that you feel ashamed and NEVER approach her again. She makes it so easy for good looking men, she is playful with him, laughs at all his jokes, and he is perceived as amazing, when you act confident, you're a cringy creep. 

When you are a shy ugly man, people see you as a future school shooter, when you are a confident outgoing ugly man, you are seen as a try hard creepy weirdo. When Chad is outgoing, he is an absolute slayer fucking on the daily, when you are a shy introverted chad, girls will see that as "cute". 

Just give up if you're sub 4 and already tried looksmaxxing, its OVER, don't become like the /r/IncelTears copers with MUH PERSONALITY MUH HAIRCUT, its OVER, just accept it, say it with me, O V E R. 

Never forget
0*S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png

"Good Personality" = Good Looks

PessimisticFailure said:
"Good Personality" = Good Looks

Jeremy "personality" Meeks, he improved his personality so much, he is my inspiration

Lol fuck suiciding without taking a few of cocksmokers out with you

How do women react if incels are openly hostile and nasty to them?

Abomination said:

the same as if incels were nice, with disgust. Thing is incels aren't mean to women irl, it's women who reject us for our ugly faces

iiiTeMpeR said:
Abomination said:
the same as if incels were nice, with disgust

So you mean I lose nothing if I'm aggressive and nasty towards a cunt in public? Then it sounds like a good idea, at least by being nasty towards them you can put the bitch in her place.

JFL at imagining an ugly incel coming up to a woman and being confident and charismatic... lol

JFL at imagining an ugly incel coming up to a woman and being confident and charismatic...

Abomination said:
So you mean I lose nothing if I'm aggressive and nasty towards a cunt in public? Then it sounds like a good idea, at least by being nasty towards them you can put the bitch in her place.

NO don't do that, they will use it as a way to push the MUH PERSONALITY meme, be respectful (don't be a cuck tho) to women, and see for yourself how they respond to you, for me, they tend to ignore me and when they do talk to me, they try it end it and are not into it at all.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Abomination said:
NO don't do that, they will use it as a way to push the MUH PERSONALITY meme, be respectful (don't be a cuck tho) to women, and see for yourself how they respond to you, for me, they tend to ignore me and when they do talk to me, they try it end it and are not into it at all.

Cope. I bet a woman would respect an aggressive, nasty incel more than a submissive, polite, respectful incel.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Jeremy "personality" Meeks, he improved his personality so much, he is my inspiration
Good, confident guy. How often do you think he lifts in the shower?

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 159
Abomination said:

Rape allegations.

PessimisticFailure said:
iiiTeMpeR said:
Jeremy "personality" Meeks, he improved his personality so much, he is my inspiration
Good, confident guy. How often do you think he lifts in the shower?

every hardened feminist activist who complains about "male violence" would become meeks' sex slave with one glance.

thx for the reminder, we really need more remiinders here

mikepence said:
every hardened feminist activist who complains about "male violence" would become meeks' sex slave with one glance.
Ugly men breathes in the wrong direction = "creep", reported to HR

Jeremy Meeks rapes a cunt = it's their sexual fantasy

PessimisticFailure said:
Good, confident guy.  How often do you think he lifts in the shower?

He has personality written all over him, I can sense it, personality is strong with this one

Dude, i found this out long before i even discovered this website. As soon as you make eye contact with a femoid, if you are not 7 on the attractiveness scale or higher, its over.

Prince Of Dankness said:
Dude, i found this out long before i even discovered this website. As soon as you make eye contact with a femoid, if you are not 7 on the attractiveness scale or higher, its over.

Yep, most actual incels became blackpilled LONG before finding this place or /r/incels, my views on relationships and attraction have been the same since I was 16 (18 now), thats something inceltears doesn't seem to understand, they don't understand that we had a blackpilled mentality way before /r/incels, it's not websites like this that make us think "women only want a guy with a hot face", we believe this because we've been treated like literal shit by the opposite sex.

Abomination said:
Cope. I bet a woman would respect an aggressive, nasty incel more than a submissive, polite, respectful incel.
More fear than respect. Which I think is still better than a submissive incel.

Abomination said:

if i were a girl id respect that more than you guys pretending to be nice just to get some pussy.
if pussy is all you want just hire a prostitute.

They're only awkward cause you're ugly ;D

tryingtohelp said:
if i were a girl id respect that more than you guys pretending to be nice just to get some pussy.
if pussy is all you want just hire a prostitute.

Duh hurr durr fucking some used up slag whos had thousands of miles of random cock in her along with a mix of stds no thanks, id rather fuck my hand for the rest of my life