Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: In the west unless you're chad-lite, you have no chance and you're an idiot for even trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
About as stupid as trying to buy a new Ferrari with $1000 dollars.

low iq post, you need to be normie to be viable, chad-lite is just easy mode.

my facebook disagrees
all my ugly friends of highschool are married with looksmatches by now

It's over for truecels.

my facebook disagrees
all my ugly friends of highschool are married with looksmatches by now
Yeah but do they love their wives really.
Its not about being with someone together just for it or for sex.
Its because you love someone. Never could understand this just date until you find someone.

Isnt that objectification at its purest. Just being in a relationship with a walking vagina?

This world is so cruel. This word needs a thermonuclear flush

Yes you are definitely an idiot for trying to do what pretty much 99% of people are able to. The logical approach is to not try and crywank every night.

If you're not white don't even try to get laid for free

Stay in your lane bitch, go back to cucktears. @Master @blickpall @retarded_dumbshit @SergeantIncel
I'm on your side by the way. I'm probably older then most people on here so would rather have an actually discussion then just go over the top with all of my posts.

Peoples obsession with model-esque looking men makes me think what people want here isn't just to get women, but to get women without even trying. Your average guy can get women but will usually have to put some work into his personality to do so, which terrifies men on here.

Peoples accusations that men on here feel entitled to women doesn't seem so far off sometimes.

Go the fuck back to inceltears. I can't fucking believe this "work on your personality" bullshit is invading here and you haven't been banned to oblivion. YOU CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY!!! THAT'S LIKE TELLING A GAY PERSON TO JUST BE STRAIGHT!!!!

Personality is innate. Unchangeable without just time and new experiences. If you said "work on your hobbies/passions and looksmax", maybe your post wouldn't be absolutely retarded.

Get the fuck off this website now. Most people here are failed normies who tried this "work on your personality" bullshit and got met with rejection after rejection.

Ignoring all the average looking guys who have girlfriends. Ok.

Go the fuck back to inceltears. I can't fucking believe this "work on your personality" bullshit is invading here and you haven't been banned to oblivion. YOU CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY!!! THAT'S LIKE TELLING A GAY PERSON TO JUST BE STRAIGHT!!!!

Personality is innate. Unchangeable without just time and new experiences. If you said "work on your hobbies/passions and looksmax", maybe your post wouldn't be absolutely retarded.

Get the fuck off this website now. Most people here are failed normies who tried this "work on your personality" bullshit and got met with rejection after rejection.
I said the average guy. I'm assuming a lot of the guys are are less then average and therefore have it much tougher. People here are very touchy I've noticed.

I said the average guy. I'm assuming a lot of the guys are are less then average and therefore have it much tougher. People here are very touchy I've noticed.

Eh it's just rough having a life of being shat on and having no validation/sympathy. Makes you very on edge.

I'm on your side by the way. I'm probably older then most people on here so would rather have an actually discussion then just go over the top with all of my posts.
You sounded like a cucktear tbh. How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.