Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder if you're sub 7 its over

That's a hit or miss, mostly miss, that explains the few men who get lucky.
Well if what @itsOVER says is true then looks-maxing doesn't work which is what I already suspected. So we have to spend money to attract women.

Well if what @itsOVER says is true then looks-maxing doesn't work which is what I already suspected. So we have to spend money to attract women.
I think dressing well and having a haircut and putting contacts helps boost you up a little, if you add gymcelling it will be boosted a bit more. This works with 90% of men. Maybe 10% like midget men or very unattractive men won't be able to looksmax at all.

Big dick alone doesn't get you laid,.
I think it helps a lot. This guy revealed his dick pics and roasties went bananas.

I think dressing well and having a haircut and putting contacts helps boost you up a little, if you add gymcelling it will be boosted a bit more. This works with 90% of men. Maybe 10% like midget men or very unattractive men won't be able to looksmax at all.

I think it helps a lot. This guy revealed his dick pics and roasties went bananas.

So will buying expensive fashionable clothes make me more attractive to women? That guy is a celebrity though just because a guy has a big dick doesn't mean women will have sex with him.

So will buying expensive fashionable clothes make me more attractive to women? That guy is a celebrity though just because a guy has a big dick doesn't mean women will have sex with him.
If they are expensive clothes and jewelry you can attract gold diggers. You will up your chances a bit with normal women If you wear inexpensive clothes that fit well and look nice with a good hair style. But it won't make someone jump more than 1 point max usually.

Clothes are cope haircuts are cope. Neither will boost you significantly.

And gymcelling is giga cope. No gym for your face.