Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder if you're sub 7 its over

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedate...ably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

1 iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw

Unless you've taken the sub 7 pill you're not truly blackpilled. JFL at this bollocks that average normies have good dating lives.

SUB 7 = IT'S OVER BOYO, LDAR.

But...you can wear cool clothes and get a style makeover to become top 20%! But...girls will be swayed by profile!

Must people here are sub 5 anyway

Must people here are sub 5 anyway

Yeah but some people round here still think PSL 4-5 guys can get laid. Total rubbish.

If you're not a 7+ it's over. Maybe if you're a 6 you can land a 1/10 whale.

Yeah but some people round here still think PSL 4-5 guys can get laid. Total rubbish.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

No they arent otheriwse they wouldn't be here

Didn't you read the thread? If you're a 5/10 average guy, it's OVER FOR YOU. For all practical purposes you're just as fucked as the 2/10.

autistic post by an autistic fakecel

ONLY the top 15% of men gets laid

It's over for non giga Chads.

Fuck off fakecel, its not ovER for you.

80/20 my ass. More like 98/2

There are guys who look worse than me with attractive women I have no idea what they are doing

When guys like itsover get unbanned I realize how trash this forum is getting

If you're not a 7+ it's over. Maybe if you're a 6 you can land a 1/10 whale
Probably the dumbest thing I’ve read all morning

According to this analysis a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%).
It's over. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

According to this analysis a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%).
Those are even high estimates for the number of matches and dates an average guy gets on tinder who swipes right on every female.

It never began.

ONLY the top 15% of men gets laid
I'd say 5% are betabuxxing cucks, the other 5% are betabuxxing traditionalists, and the remaining 5% are the chads and chad lights who slay regularly with a variety of women without promising commitment.

They can't be that rich how much do you need to betabux?
30K and up. Some men also have savings, inheritances and trust funds. The closer to the bottom means the more fat and roastie the woman betabuxxing you will be.

30K and up. Some men also have savings, inheritances and trust funds. The closer to the bottom means the more fat and roastie the woman betabuxxing you will be.
I need to spend 30k a year on her?

I need to spend 30k a year on her?
No, that's the least you need to be making yearly if you're average and want to betabux for a low quality woman.

No, that's the least you need to be making yearly if you're average and want to betabux for a low quality woman.
I seen guys that look worse me with attractive young women. No way are they making big money though I think they are simping but not necessarily spending that much.

I seen guys that look worse me with attractive young women. No way are they making big money though I think they are simping but not necessarily spending that much.
Maybe they have big dicks or have a talent, or extraverted and funny.

Reminder that this guy took the virginity of a girl in the UK, in addition to fucking lots of women in Thailand. He can't use the excuse "bbbut I only got laid in Thailand!"

Last edited:
this board has reverted into a TRP-lite pua board with the "normies can get gfs" complete bullshit

lol

very few people can stomach the black pill. they always revert back to lies and pua religion.

Yep. Average guys are NOT getting laid. That's why there's so many people who are average looking here.

They probably have a dead bedroom.

Reminder that this guy took the virginity of a girl in the UK, in addition to fucking kots of women in Thailand. He can't use the excuse "bbbut I only got laid in Thailand!"

Wow @ the bolded part. Didn't know he also fucked someone from the UK. Anyone who gets anything in any western country should leave.

Wow @ the bolded part. Didn't know he also fucked someone from the UK. Anyone who gets anything in any western country should leave.

This guy can easily get a gf. He needs to work out and get another hair transplant.

Reminder that this guy took the virginity of a girl in the UK, in addition to fucking lots of women in Thailand. He can't use the excuse "bbbut I only got laid in Thailand!"

JFL. Zyros and ItsOver. Two guys who have the frame of a teenage boy have more sex than all of us gymcellers on this forum, combined.

I'm not elaborating because of sensitive morons here who report for any reason, but suffice to say the context was somewhat different than getting some westernised white girl.

This guy can easily get a gf. He needs to work out and get another hair transplant.

Gym is cope and I'm fine with hairline how it is now.

When will gymcels learn?

Maybe they have big dicks or have a talent, or extraverted and funny.
Big dick alone doesn't get you laid, neither being funny. I think these guys spent a lot of money at the beginning it's something I'd be interested to try as an experiment.

Big dick alone doesn't get you laid, neither being funny. I think these guys spent a lot of money at the beginning it's something I'd be interested to try as an experiment.
That's a hit or miss, mostly miss, that explains the few men who get lucky.