Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder: If you're still a virgin in your mid/late 20s, it's completely over for you

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
and if a miracle happens and a girl lets you f*ck her (without paying) you can use any excuse "I'm religious" or "I was waiting for the right one" blah blah none of it will work. she'll be gone faster than you can count until 3, when she finds out or realizes you're a virgin. she will quickly realize that you don't know how to kiss properly with tongue, how to do foreplay, how to choose the right rhythm when f*cking etc etc. we have NO CHANCE to catch up with almost 30 what CHAD has been practicing since he was 13.

It’s completely over for me and i’m early 20’s with no friends or family. Just foids at work to look forward too

If u missed out on teen/youth love you got absolutely no chance with a foid in ur 20s they expect u to have ur shit together by that age

Honestly, I think it's over after high school, but I think many would disagree with me on that

It’s completely over

im 27 its over

I'm 23, it's over.

Absolutely over for us mid20scels:cryfeels::feelsrope:.

whatever age you're done with college so like 22/23 then its officially over.

I have one more year left of college. The few times I’ve worked up the courage to ask a girl out, I’ve gotten turned down. It’s so over.

And if it's khhv after 17 its over too

and if a miracle happens and a girl lets you f*ck her (without paying) you can use any excuse "I'm religious" or "I was waiting for the right one" blah blah none of it will work. she'll be gone faster than you can count until 3, when she finds out or realizes you're a virgin. she will quickly realize that you don't know how to kiss properly with tongue, how to do foreplay, how to choose the right rhythm when f*cking etc etc. we have NO CHANCE to catch up with almost 30 what CHAD has been practicing since he was 13.
Well if you are stupid enough to tell her truth, and if you don't know how to LARP properly, sure she will be gone.

Well if you are stupid enough to tell her truth, and if you don't know how to LARP properly, sure she will be gone.
How I am supposed to LARP kissing. I don't even know how to handhold another human being

no youth for your face. i knew it was over for me as soon as i was self aware. at 16 years old i knew it was over.
if you didn't get girls showing interest in you in high school, it's done. that's it.

We should have an annual purge, or have a revolution of some sort.

I disagree that changes can't happen in our life time. The arab spring took place recently, and there was a study that said the only thing needed for radical change was for 3.5% of the population to protest.

Now with that said, doing things within or outside of the confines of the law is kind of irrelevant if it acheives our common end goal.

One idea I have had recently is that all incels could coordinate bank runs by withdrawing all our money, or we could pull some gamestop ape type of shit by shorting stocks or whatever the fuck it was.

Now outside the law... we could have a purge day in video games of course, where we all set fires everywhere lmfao and do basically everything we want in video games.

Honestly, I think it's over after high school, but I think many would disagree with me on that
Nah you are %100 right. If you couldnt find a girl in an evironment where girls are at their most gullible and horny, you would never be able to find a girl if you dont suddenly wake up taller or more handsome.

Think about it : 4 years . Being forced spend same room with you maybe more than their families, yet you dint get anything at that environment, you wont get any after. Small number of guys who dont get girls at highschool but do at college are late bloomers, they did not unlock a new social skill, or girls get easier or sum.

No reason to cope like your virginity doesnt count till 30s, and there is still time.

It ended when ur puberty ended and you still got nothing.

We should have an annual purge, or have a revolution of some sort.

I disagree that changes can't happen in our life time. The arab spring took place recently, and there was a study that said the only thing needed for radical change was for 3.5% of the population to protest.

Now with that said, doing things within or outside of the confines of the law is kind of irrelevant if it acheives our common end goal.

One idea I have had recently is that all incels could coordinate bank runs by withdrawing all our money, or we could pull some gamestop ape type of shit by shorting stocks or whatever the fuck it was.

Now outside the law... we could have a purge day in video games of course, where we all set fires everywhere lmfao and do basically everything we want in video games.
Why is no one acknowledging the spectacular idea?

Women do not care about virginity, if you are long, & aesthetic , they will gladly take it from you.

just turned 24 a few days ago, im now in my mid 20s its over

I mean yeah but if you can get sex once it means that you can get it again and get better at it so is it truly over? You're not even incel at that point just a failed normalfag who's gonna make it eventually