Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder If you think you're in the clear just because you're not sub 4 you're wrong

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Someone who is rated 5-6/10 by other men is invisible to women, youre not even on the radar as someone that women are sexually or romantically interested in. You have only barely meet the threshold to be a betabux or cuckold. Sub 8 = death quit coping

Depends if you are 5-6 and have no friends, no social circle, no status etc. yeah then you might as well just ldar. but if you have those you will be good.

a 6-7 has a chance if they have a good social circle

Is this a reminder to us or to you? Because I fear you might be projecting.

Its all aboit connections and being NT

Cope you can get laid without being cucked as a 5 or 6. Maybe some stretch of minor status/wealth/cuckoldry as a 4. As a 3 it’s be a multi millionaire or it’s over

if you're not sub-4 and you have good NT, strong game, confidence (yes I said confidence), etc. You can beat incel

quite easily

Nah, as a 4+, you will definitely be noticed by femoids, you just might be too aspie to see it.

Legit but this will fall on deaf ears

Nah, as a 4+, you will definitely be noticed by femoids, you just might be too aspie to see it.

Why the fuck would femoids care about some random 4/10 when they can just hop on tinder and order a guy much better looking

The cope on this forum is too damn high

Why the fuck would femoids care about some random 4/10 when they can just hop on tinder and order a guy much better looking

The cope on this forum is too damn high

^

Confirmed mentalcel.

^

Confirmed mentalcel.

There is absolutely nothing special about a 4/10. He would be completely invisible to women on the streets, or on tinder, or at a bar/nightclub

He'd have to compensate heavily with social circle or betabux to even get into a passionless relationship.

There is absolutely nothing special about a 4/10. He would be completely invisible to women on the streets, or on tinder, or at a bar/nightclub

He'd have to compensate heavily with social circle or betabux to even get into a passionless relationship.

I know buddy boyo, I'm not saying it's special, but it's enough for girls not to avoid you as if you're some kind of disease. I'm 2/10 and femoids avoid me in public, even if I don't look at them, jfl. At least with 4/10s you can mix in the crowd, and not stand out. As a 2/10 you stand out in any crowd because of how fugly you are.

I know buddy boyo, I'm not saying it's special, but it's enough for girls not to avoid you as if you're some kind of disease. I'm 2/10 and femoids avoid me in public, even if I don't look at them, jfl. At least with 4/10s you can mix in the crowd, and not stand out. As a 2/10 you stand out in any crowd because of how fugly you are.

Okay but that's different from being "noticed" if you get what I'm saying. You made it seem like 4/10s get checked out by women which is cope.

Okay but that's different from being "noticed" if you get what I'm saying. You made it seem like 4/10s get checked out by women which is cope.

No that's definitely not what I was trying to say haha. That'd be giga cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back