Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: IF SHE IS ATTRACTED SHE WILL LET YOU KNOW

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
This is the biggest blackpill.
If you're at work or at school and you're asking yourself « how will i get her number / attention » its already over.

You may be the shyest guy if she likes you she WILL come to you. SHE WILL make it happen.

Lol at the IOI copes

This is true.

And guess what?

Even if you she does give you her number or agree to a date if you ask, she's only using you for validation, attention, etc.

She will NEVER reciprocate your feelings.

water is wet, grass is green

Brutal Black Pill.

Just read all the suicide fuel posts on Reddit about FHOs giving their intended men many overt signs and many men still don't get the fucking hint. Men are so conditioned to be sexually meek now, that even when FHOs go topless in front of them and make them grab their tits, they assume it's 'just as a friend' and 'don't want to break any boundaries'. And these cucks are getting pussy and we don't. SMH. It's fucking over.

Ever been in this situation where you keep thinking and planning your " next move " with her ? 

You'd wait for her to be doing this or that, then you'd come and say this thing, and then this and that would happen, huh ?

IT WONT HAPPEN. SHE WONT LET IT HAPPEN. IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION ITS OVER.

A few times some girls have been nice to me, and i thought... oh maybe they like me and i have a chance. I ask them out for a drink, and they always go with NO NO, i like you as a friend, not the other way. To which i sometimes answer with ¨don´t you go out with your friends?", to which i hear only silence.

Dekim said:
A few times some girls have been nice to me, and i thought... oh maybe they like me and i have a chance. I ask them out for a drink, and they always go with NO NO, i like you as a friend, not the other way. To which i sometimes answer with ¨don´t you go out with your friends?", to which i hear only silence.

At least you made a move got the result.

Some people cope for YEARS waiting for " the right moment " to " make their move " .

Think she's attracted ? ASK HER OUT. It's yes or its no.

highschoolcel said:
At least you made a move got the result.

Some people cope for YEARS waiting for " the right moment " to " make their move " .

Think she's attracted ? ASK HER OUT. It's yes or its no.

Tbh, after i got blackpilled i stopped trying and i feel somewhat better. Giving up on hope is bad, but still not as bad as getting emotionaly butchered by every girl.

Legit. If you have to think about it, it's not happening. It's over.

thanks. i need to really stop coping wiht my oneitis. its over for me RN...

and if she is not attracted she will also let you know usualy by bully and making fun of you

Twisted said:
Does a girl inviting you round to her house but not making any moves on you constitute her being attracted to you?

Yes, If a girl invite you to her house its a huge IOI. 

Of course if you're orbitting her for a year and she knows that you're huge beta who will never do anything it doesnt count.

IOI can only work in the first 1 or 2 weeks. If you're orbiting her and she friendzoned you its over.

Twisted said:
She’s known me for 3 months 

She’s 6 years older than me and a PSL 7.5

There's only one way to know. Go , chit chat, look at her in the eyes and escalate. 3 month is a lot. I've been invited at girls who would consider me like a harmless pet and when i'd try to get to the next level they stopped me.

One of my friend got severly friendzoned by a girl and then they would go at eachother's place. Then she'd talk to him about her life, her abusive father and some bullshit. When he asked her to go to the next level she told him the classic : " i see you as a friend ".

Anyway a girl inviting you to her place = huge IOI. If you dont act on this you wont act on anything.

Twisted said:
Does a girl inviting you round to her house but not making any moves on you constitute her being attracted to you?

are you joking?

what the hell else do you think it means if a girl literally invites you to her fucking house

jeez

yup femoids wil do anything to get chads attention and if you don't fit in that category than better luck in your next life boyo

Autismcels can't figure out IOI's anyway.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
water is wet, grass is green

Like half of the posts on this site

I am unattractive, I don't need this to confirm it.

Inb4> Normies say “gurls never approach hurt dur”

ArtoriasWolf said:
I am unattractive, I don't need this to confirm it.

Our mirror confirms it

Its over ioi's dont mean shit im never approacht like aproacht approach... its over my dudes

Most girls give pretty clear body language clues. True stacies and roasties will approach. Even more girls will approach if they're drunk. If you sit there at a party and don't get grinded on by a roastie who's shitfaced, it's so fucking over I don't even want to think about how many times I've been completely ignored by every girl at a party.