Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder: Going to Starbucks on a nice weekend day is...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Pure Suifuel.

Just LOL if you don't have a hot white girlfriend who wears yoga pants and pays for your coffee while you wait for her outside in the patio area and then talk about how great your weekend or upcoming vacation is gonna be.

Cliffs: If you write a Run On Sentence ....it's over.

lots of MCTOWs in the comments

Im afraid of going out on weekends because of Corona-chan so Im fine :ha..feels:

I just got myself coffee ngl.

Why the fuck would you go to a Starbucks ever? Seriously. Why the fuck would you ever go to a fucking Starbucks?

You are a full fledged flaming homosexual with 5 dicks in your ass at once if you go to Starbucks.

Starbucks is one of those places I truly hate every single person in the building. I only go there to piss and shit. Then those soy cocklords put keypad locks on the doors. They probably made you promise to piss sitting down before they gave out the code.

Fuck them. Now I just piss on the back of the store.

>Going to starbucks...ever
Do you have an IPhone and a "I'm with her" shirt too?

You are a full fledged flaming homosexual with 5 dicks in your ass at once if you go to Starbucks.

Starbucks is one of those places I truly hate every single person in the building. I only go there to piss and shit. Then those soy cocklords put keypad locks on the doors. They probably made you promise to piss sitting down before they gave out the code.

What :feelstrash:

Why the fuck would you go to a Starbucks ever? Seriously. Why the fuck would you ever go to a fucking Starbucks?

Kek. Shitty coffee and soy company.

Last edited:

>Going to starbucks...ever
Do you have an IPhone and a "I'm with her" shirt too?

Kek. Shitty coffee and soy company.

jfl at you if you think im a consoomer, i make my own food nigga.

Just lol at going to Starcucks as an incel. I don't even walk into McDonald's anymore, only drive thru.

Just lol at going to Starcucks as an incel. I don't even walk into McDonald's anymore, only drive thru.
True shit. Going outside as an incel = LOLOLOLOLOL

I just eat the coffee power directly. Fuck shops.

starbuvks is trash nigga

If I had my own personal soda fountain, I would never leave my place, unless to get groceries every couple of months. I wouldn't even need a car @LastGerman

If I could drive, have a driver licence and a car, I would always drive.

I don't go there

If I could drive, have a driver licence and a car, I would always drive.
My point is that I would hardly ever have to leave my house.