Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder for sub 5 that will "ascend".

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Daily reminder that...

1)That Women would rather see you reduced to a quadruple amputee by the Sinaloa cartel than watching Sergi from Omegle just being beaten by them. Your pain doesn't feel as human as his.

2)That If you get into a relationship and die you're "SO" will be sad for like 2 weeks then will jump on another cock. Less then 2 weeks if at the funeral services works Chad.

Meanwhile if she's engaged with a hot guy she will cry for ever in a very hysterical way and stop eating and even consider suicide.

For her to fall in love again an even Chadder Chad has to appear but in the moment she will feel an excruciatingly hopeless feeling of loss that will force her to spend shitload of money in therapy with doctor Moses Goldersteinenberg.

While with you "oops he died tehehe".

3)That Chad can allow himself to be weak and sad even for pathetic reasons and from his woman he will get only tender looks of apprehension and supportive blowjobs. Meanwhile you shed half a tear after your family had been exterminated and uploaded on bestgore by the cartel of Michohacan and she'll shout at you " I'm not your therapist. Shit. "

4)That every day she notices at least 50-70% of men more good looking than you with some of them even glancing back and making her feel more alive in an instant then you in 10 years of sweat and blood to betabuxx her.

5)That she'll probably never have an orgasm with you that showed her nothing but care and attentions but she will climax nonstop if kidnapped and gang raped by Jeremy Meeks and his friends who consider your wifey less than a pisshole

waterfall GIF

Your future wife when the 74 IQ orangutan Chad that bullies your incel son come to ring your bell to give fake excuses to not get suspended.
What makes you think I want to get married jfl, pipe down GrAY. You've been here for a week, nothing you post is a revelation/or of interest to anyone.

What makes you think I want to get married jfl, pipe down GrAY. You've been here for a week, nothing you post is a revelation/or of interest to anyone.

Your future wife will become the cumslut and personal property of the Chadrone plumber in much less than a week.

Your future wife will become the cumslut and personal property of the Chadrone plumber in much less than a week.
Interesting, what else do you foresee

Your future wife when the 74 IQ orangutan Chad that bullies your incel son come to ring your bell to give fake excuses to not get suspended.
Komesarj getting cucked as soon as MinMin meets a fakecel that's fully white+hair instead of white passing bald latino.
stop sperging out jfl

Komesarj getting cucked as soon as MinMin meets a fakecel that's fully white+hair instead of white passing bald latino.
Blond
He must fear this heavily or he'd be encouraging our friendship.

ikr? even if i betabuxxed a girlfriend who despised me and cheated on me, i still wouldn't get married. marriage is a death sentence for your mental state and financial state how adays

how can komesarj get cucked by someone who isn't real

how can komesarj get cucked by someone who isn't real

I think she's real but far from the hot hapa waifu that has been described. It already leaked she's not half white but half passing white jew. Eventually it will be leaked she's a 5 and not a 7 and that she's not 19 but in her mid/late 20's.

The incel community is seething after learning one of their beloved leaders got laid.
The self-proclaimed ‘Lebron James of incels’ has admitted to his loyal followers that he has finally done the deed.
Earlier this week, Twitter user Komesarj revealed that he had betrayed his troops by indulging in a bit of hanky panky.
“I feel a lot of mixed feeling about leaving the incel community. While it feels good to no longer be incel. I’m going to miss all the friends and connections I’ve made.

Hanky Panky JFL :feelskek:

The incel community is seething after learning one of their beloved leaders got laid.
The self-proclaimed ‘Lebron James of incels’ has admitted to his loyal followers that he has finally done the deed.
Earlier this week, Twitter user Komesarj revealed that he had betrayed his troops by indulging in a bit of hanky panky.
“I feel a lot of mixed feeling about leaving the incel community. While it feels good to no longer be incel. I’m going to miss all the friends and connections I’ve made.

Hanky Panky JFL :feelskek:

Maybe it's even worse. Lamey Pilled/Min Min is an attention whore and promised cuckmesarj her roast beef flaps only at the condition she becomes the drama queen of the moment/discord mother kitten. The moment he stops rubbing her ass on incels's faces she'll drop him and move to another trendy subculture

Maybe it's even worse. Lamey Pilled/Min Min is an attention whore and promised cuckmesarj her roast beef flaps only at the condition she becomes the drama queen of the moment/discord mother kitten. The moment he stops rubbing her ass on incels's faces she'll drop him and move to another trendy subculture
I have no clue who that is, I also fully dont know who komesarj is as i was told he was a 5.5 hapa, Next i see a pic of a dude a month later looking indian like and is not short at all!

Lamey Pilled/Min Min is an attention whore
Why do you think they're the same person? Just because lamey broke the story? The twitter accounts were in action concurrently, that'd be a lot of work.

Why do you think they're the same person? Just because lamey broke the story? The twitter accounts were in action concurrently, that'd be a lot of work.
I don't care anymore, the world of inceldom is mostly fake and the few ugly people are always less prone to interact with us either out of blue pill delusion or mental retardation (sub 4 genes often come in package. Imagine trying to have a deep and self aware conversation with Sam Entertainment).