Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder: fat = shitty genetics

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Chad eat shit all day long and yet he's lean and strong

incels will try to do a diet and go to the gym and still be fat

itso ver

I used to starve myself so I wouldn't overeat. I'd drink 3 gallons of water a day to give my stomach the feeling of being full so I wouldn't overeat. Glad I'm not living like that anymore, but I do miss being a lot skinnier. My mile time is a lot slower than it used to be now.

fat = too many calories

Sam Sulek eats fast food and drinks a gallon of chocolate milk a day yet won't gain a pound of fat, hell he barely gains weight on his bulks. Sure the steroids play a factor but genetics also definitely play a factor, I've seen roidheads with physiques like play dough.

Yep. All the chads in high school literally ate McDonalds every day and were skinny as a rail. Meanwhile trucels get childhood obesity from PB&Js

True dat. I tried everything in my power only to lose 5 kg

Youre a fakecel chad then. Just gymmax you chad fucker

tate is on roids btw
I'm currently on roids myself it's my second cycle and it's worth it of course I'm still basically just skinny though a little less skinny. Also I really hate tate.

True dat. I tried everything in my power only to lose 5 kg

Incels' genetics are based on fear and scarcity. They optimise for that, hence why they struggle to build muscles ( requires energy to maintain ) and build fat fast ( storing energy for periods of famine )

Warriors' genetics are the opposite.

I'm currently on roids myself it's my second cycle and it's worth it of course I'm still basically just skinny though a little less skinny. Also I really hate tate.

Ofc its worth it.

It turns subhumans into super heroes

No roids for your face though

"too many calories" is determined by your genetics
Correct. I got chad cousins who eat like shit and stay up all night with a shitty lifestyle, yet they're naturally lean.

Yep. All the chads in high school literally ate McDonalds every day and were skinny as a rail. Meanwhile trucels get childhood obesity from PB&Js

Genetics is a cruel lottery.

Some dudes will just get fatty everywhere. Not necessarly obese. But like, soft and round everywhere.

The next guy will be super skinny and have a shitty frame.

A guy I knew was a skinny manlet. He was eating candies and kebabs ALL THE TIME. That's all he ate. He had severe acne and a horrible breath. But he was lean AF.

Only 1 in 10 dudes are buffy, strong, large frame, fast metabolism.

They're called Chads.

please do
If you are fat, do a calorie deficit. It means eat less. The reason chad can eat a lot is because he has high T. You can inject it if your T is low.

Matt Stoney proves that hard work is bullshit and that body comp= genetics 1000%.

Sure you can take the weight off momentarily with diet and exercise but if your genetic destiny has you being naturally overweight that’s just how you’re going to stay by ultimately gaining it all back and probably then some in time unlike of course you cheat destiny via bariatric surgery or using Ozempic/Wegovy weight loss drugs.

Matt Stoney proves that hard work is bullshit and that body comp= genetics 1000%.

Sure you can take the weight off momentarily with diet and exercise but if your genetic destiny has you being naturally overweight that’s just how you’re going to stay by ultimately gaining it all back and probably then some in time unlike of course you cheat destiny via bariatric surgery or using Ozempic/Wegovy weight loss drugs.
There’s no reason to not use drugs. Inject T take clen tren test anavar T3.

BodyPositivity.is

Based and blackpilled.

It's all determined at birth.

Of course if you eat sweets and macdonalds all the time it's gonna be worse.

Its better to fat than victim weight, any slow metabolism buff Tyrone can kidnap a 160 lb Indian incel

If I eat garbage I become skynny fat, if I lose weight doing calisthenics I still have a wide torso

At least I have frame for my height

What always caught my attention are the guys with marked abs without doing even a little bit of exercise, fucking genetics man

There’s no reason to not use drugs. Inject T take clen tren test anavar T3.
Sure but my point is normies are gaslighting bullshitters.

Body comp= genetics

Drugs/supplements= cheating NOT “hard work”.

Hard work is what normies claim gives them their success when it’s really just the genetic lottery favoring them along with cheating ie getting a body from a bottle ie roids or hgh injections.

LOL @ some normie or Chad that looks almost or exactly like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in body type claiming to be “natty”. :feelskek:

I've read that there is no such thing as slow or bad metabolism and that people mostly burn the same amount of energy a day. I believe this is a major cope. Plenty of thin people eat very badly and maintain leanness.

Some people are just destined to be chubbier. Although, if you're severely overeating then you'll get obese.

Fatcels are just incels who have surrendered themselves to their eating cope.

Chad eat shit all day long and yet he's lean and strong

incels will try to do a diet and go to the gym and still be fat

itso ver
it’s worst when you got a fat face and scrawny body cuz your treated like a kid

Sure but my point is normies are gaslighting bullshitters.

Body comp= genetics

Drugs/supplements= cheating NOT “hard work”.

Hard work is what normies claim gives them their success when it’s really just the genetic lottery favoring them along with cheating ie getting a body from a bottle ie roids or hgh injections.

LOL @ some normie or Chad that looks almost or exactly like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in body type claiming to be “natty”. :feelskek:
Jfl. They all claim natty. Admitting to roids is an instant Smv killER. Foids want chad to be born genetically gifted with height and a good frame.

being super skinny also equals shitty genes

suifuel tbh

It doesn't matter. You will still feel like shit after eating goyslop, chad or not.
A lot of people in the west have fucked up Endocrine systems due to a diet too low in nutrients and protein (and too high in seed oils, sugar and low nutrient filler foods). Adopting a diet high in protein, healthy fats and some intermittent/water fasting will heal your fucked up insulin/ghrelin cycle and promote easier weight loss. If you're already fat you're going to have a lot of aromatase which will convert testosterone to estrogen, estrogen makes you store even more fat. Testosterone on the other hand makes you naturally more muscular. The best way to 'boost' your metabolism would be to do testosterone-increasing activities such as making sure you get a lot of Vitamin D, Exercise, Zinc, Minimal stress environments etc.

Chads may have a genetic benefit but a lot of it has to do with epigenetic markers as well which is why most chads are not chronically online and devoid of sunlight. Most chads have been positively socialized, plenty of Vit D. due to playing sports, fed a nutrient-rich high-calorie diet during puberty, relatively stress-free life from positive reinforcement etc. I'm not saying being fat makes you a fakecel, women can probably roughly observe your facial aesthetics and frame through the lbs, but being fat by itself is not a marker of poor genetics and is influenced largely by your epigenetics that can be altered through diet and exercise.

Jfl. They all claim natty. Admitting to roids is an instant Smv killER. Foids want chad to be born genetically gifted with height and a good frame.
What I don't get is how many of them claim to be natty around other men though. I mean what's the point why not just admit to roid use doesn't make you less muscular doesn't change the fact you worked out hard on top of it.