Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: Face is everything

• Thread starter Prehistoric Sponge
  • Start date
Prehistoric Sponge

Prehistoric Sponge

Mutant Goblin
Personality and or being neurotypical means absolutely nothing.

I know a literal autistic stuttering retard that’s so goodlooking he pulls a new girl every week

I have seen this with my own two eyes

I didn’t understand how this moron pulled such attractive women until I was black pilled then it made perfect sense

I’m talking full on autistic screaming retard that literally stutters so bad he’s practically gagging banging a new girl 1 to 2 times a week off tinder :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

[UWSL]Face is everything stop coping [/UWSL]:blackpill:

My theory is that NT pill is dependent, I will probably make a longer post one day, but as a summary:

if you are on either end of the rating scale, being NT means shit. Being a non-NT truecel you will still be subhuman, and an NT chad will still get a very high amount of attention. If you are a normie it will vary. You get a larger pool of normie women by being NT/socialmaxxed, but obviously you aren't going to be getting with stacies. It's just that a non-NT normie will likely be a fakecel posting on here, and a completely NTmaxxed normie would probably attract more normie women than most normies do. Again, keep in mind, they would not be chad or banging attractive women left and right, just more normies than the average normie would attract.

I also think NTmaxxing is important for any kind of ascension. Particularly betabuxxing, you cannot betabuxx if you are some non-NT retard.

Every inch counts especially in the 5’8-5’11 range, far more than other height ranges tbh

Nah bro their height is negligible. It’s definitely face, one of their friends is way taller and NT and he gets no pussy

face doesn't mean shit when you're 5'5

Right but at that point you’re practically a midget
So then how does height not matter? It clearly does if being a midget is a minus to SMV as you implied here.

So then how does height not matter? It clearly does if being a midget is a minus to SMV as you implied here.

Height is very important but nowhere near as important as face and race

I think height becomes a factor at either extreme

Height is very important but nowhere near as important as face and race

I think height becomes a factor at either extreme
5'5 is not an extreme, and while I agree height is not as important as face only those living under a rock can deny the importance of height.
You can see pages upon pages of images where females are hating on "short men" (basically under 5'10 is short) and many foids demand 6 feet and above on dating apps.

If you deny the importance of height you are not blackpilled.

40/30/30 face/height/race imo.

5'5 is not an extreme, and while I agree height is not as important as face only those living under a rock can deny the importance of height.
You can see pages upon pages of images where females are hating on "short men" (basically under 5'10 is short) and many foids demand 6 feet and above on dating apps.

If you deny the importance of height you are not blackpilled.

40/30/30 face/height/race imo.

I agree I know because I’m 5’9 and I get shit for it

But I’m talking about face vs personality/Ntness so I didn’t factor in height in this case