Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: because of your looks ALONE, otherwise perfectly compatible women reject you on a daily if not weekly basis

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Women perfectly compatible with your personality and character, who would have been perfect girlfriends/wives in a loving relationship, are disgusted by your face and will never want anything to do with you

Perfect relationships are passing you by in life, because of your fucking gross face

How fucking soul crushing is that?

Last edited:
thank you for spreading the lookspill brother

83B61EF1 8DEE 49A7 A3C9 0BB5C4F172AD

I have an absolutely hideous face, and absolutely everyone fucking denies it. The gaslighting is insane. I can't even post my fucking shit face to prove it here, otherwise I'll get doxxed and suffer consequences in real life. My life is a perfect deathtrap.

Pretty much.. and it also sucks to think that if you did look good enough and got with someone who was compatible and you got along with knowing that if you didnt look the way you did they wouldnt have any interest in you despite being the same person

Yeah. I've had talked with girls from my city who liked anime, games, etc. But in the end the end they rejected me because 6/10 with good height is a bare minimum to date a 3/10.

Women perfectly compatible with your personality and character, who would have been perfect girlfriends/wives in a loving relationship, are disgusted by your face and will never want anything to do with you

Perfect relationships are passing you by in life, because of your fucking gross face

And this is why I have no sympathy when they get hurt by the men THEY choose. Dumb whores/cunts need to stop being shallow and superficial.

not just your looks, also for your height and race

I dont think women have unique personalities, they just do whatever attracts Chad.