Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder: As a man, it's the things that you can't change that matter

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
These are: eye area, height, frame, mouth area, nose, jaw, undereye support, skull shape/size, bones in general, hairline. Men are 70% face and 30% body and the second is basically height and frame which you cannot change. Women on the other hand, are 30% face and 70% body. Their face can be augmented using fakeup and their physique is bascially curves, boobs, fat etc. which is basically skin/soft tissue and it can be fixed/improve.

All this is nature, a result of evolution. Men have low standards and cum with an ugly woman that has a hot body because they only need a few secs to spread their genes. Women, on the other hand, value genetically influenced features the most because they need 9 months to spread their genes.

I approve this. Women look for good face on men where as it's opposite for men and they look for a good body.

Eye area can be changed with lefort 3 or box oesthomy, height can be changed with LL surgery(some retards use shoe lifts), now,j aw and all that still could be changed on a male but I agree, it can't be changed N A T U R A L L Y, or at least without paying few thousands where as a woman spends few hundreds on her make up and look, she is a stay for chad now.

I wouldn't disagree with that, but also height plays a huge role for women. I see so many tall subhuman with their average girlfriends in mall.

Basically everything. Free will is an illusion.

Women care most about the things that are hardest to fake because it means she is less likely to be deceived as to your genetic quality.

Women care most about the things that are hardest to fake because it means she is less likely to be deceived as to your genetic quality.
The blackest of the blackpill. You are either born to be admired or born to be hated

Nuke everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back